Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tax Tourney

Posted by bob satter 
Re: Tax Tourney
April 17, 2003 07:54PM
Goby, I'll be seeing you bright and not so early Saturday morning. Don't wear yourself out with practice ;^> RwC
April 17, 2003 08:17PM
Cool, Russ. I'm looking forward to meeting you and hopefully going a round or two or three with you. =8)
bobsatter
April 18, 2003 08:06AM
it may end up being 2 rounds of 21 on Sat. so a total of78 holes no charge for the extra six holes. doubles today at 5:30 it is awesome here today. see ya Bob
April 18, 2003 10:55AM
So Bob, you're saying, possibly two rounds of 21 on Saturday and two rounds of 18 on Sunday? Great, lotsa golf for the money! I'm ready. RwC
April 18, 2003 11:49AM
AWESOME!!! See you tonight!
April 18, 2003 01:17PM
Hey Bob,

Do we check in with you at pavillion tonight? How late will you be out there? We probably won't make it for doubles but we're stopping at the course before we check into our room.
Got the message about Kimberly! So it's Kimberly, Courtney and me so far?

Thanks,
Addie
April 19, 2003 12:27PM
Someone please post first day results here tonight!
April 19, 2003 08:58PM
Can't .....Putt......Can't.....Putt.....Can't.......

Ack
April 19, 2003 09:59PM
It will be easier when you pull your thumb outta yer butt.
April 20, 2003 09:11PM
B-Ham,

Bob you ran a great tournament and I was very impressed with the course in the long placement. Thanks to everyone who showed up. Congrats to Big Dave and Kimberly, it is awesome seeing the Ultimate players doing well. Special thanks to Earl the Pearl for putting me up over the weekend. You were a great host. All in all I had a great time, just wished I could have performed better. Nice going Will and Matt. Bob I forgive the poor spelling ;)

Shane
vl
April 20, 2003 11:13PM
well it would appear that dr goby is schoolin' the OMB division :^p
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013