Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tupelo April Fool Fling

Posted by DG Guy 
Re: Tupelo April Fool Fling
April 11, 2003 09:48AM
td guy put ZACK HUDSON in the am men pool. looking forward to a great tourny at the ole tupelo roll. Should be a lot of sn points to be had.
April 11, 2003 11:37AM
Print,

Thank you and all those that helped on the course, I want you all to know that it is appreciated. . .

Just picked up the plaques, they are sweet, had to use a new supplier, always make me nervous when I have to do that. . . but they look really nice. . . hoping I have a chance to take one home!

This weekend is going to ROCK!

DG Guy
April 11, 2003 11:56AM
Print, are you going to play later on this afternoon ? Maybe we can get a round in today. DG Guy , when do you plan to show up at tombigbee?
April 11, 2003 12:19PM
Russ C. and crew won't be there until about 7 p.m. at best. Then we have to scout out a campsite. Looking forward to a great weekend of competition. Just hope there are more than four advanced masters this weekend.
RwC
I wont get there until about 530. I have a couple of trucks coming in and I need to make sure that these guys in the back get the stuff loaded on the correct trucks. You wouldn't think that a 3000 lb safe would be very destructable, but it is. Anyway see you guys out there then.
April 11, 2003 01:21PM
So any chance that we might see Robin or Misty competing this weekend? I'm sure by now they are just tearing up that pitch and putt course in Tupelo.

Jeff
I cant speak for Misti, but Robin has pulled a major muscle in her back. She was just gettting over the 300' mark too. She will be out for... uhh... a long time and if you see her out there this weekend, dont mention it to her. JK

But in all sincerity, she may play in the tournaments in the fall. She is like everyone else and doesn't want to do bad. That pitch and putt course also is kinda hilly, so it takes a lot of energy to play a couple of rounds. She has caught the bug and has started to like playing so there is hope for our children yet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013