Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

blue angel tourney

Posted by mike s. 
blue angel tourney
April 02, 2003 09:59AM
hope to see all here for the tournament. here are the new pro hole distances
hole rec pro
1 166 220
2 194 260
3 303 380
4 393 551
5 204 327
6 240 300
7 157 245
8 105 200
9 247 357
10 240 326
11 120 210
12 191 245
13 244 302
14 149 202
15 169 230
16 150 222
17 161 240
18 220 291

total 3653 5108
so come on and have fun but don't expect the -9's and 10's yes buddy we took down the clown heads. so if you got game bring it on
John Kittrell
Re: blue angel tourney
April 02, 2003 10:38AM
Sounds like the course is definetly harder. I'm looking forward to the tournament. Mike can you send me your email address to johnk@sndg.org. Thanks
John K
tree in the fairway
April 02, 2003 01:17PM
I played it this morning. What a sweet course!

I almost got trampled by a heard of deer but otherwise it's a great course. Lots of holes to score on and the fairways are clean. FINALLY a course w/out graffitti all over the benches. Only writing I saw was in the porto-crapper, it said, "Call Zinger for good man love,"

Otherwise, I thought some of the holes could be longer, but once you moved back to the blues it felt right. Blues were 10x harder than the whites, which makes the course more competetive.

I can honestly say this course is one the best I've ever played on.
tree in the fairway
April 02, 2003 01:24PM
oh and one more thing. the man at the gate said for EVERYONE to make sure you've got a sponser upon arrival for the tourney. they're just not letting every tom, dick, and harry come in there and toss.

if anyone talks to wally, make sure he puts your name on the list!!!!
April 02, 2003 02:47PM
thanks a million for lengthening the course! i will check it out next time i'm in p-cola but i won't be at the tournament because i'm playing in gainesville that weekend. hope y'all have good weather.
April 02, 2003 02:51PM
the day of the tournament you will not need a sponser to get in all can come in.
The Zinger
April 02, 2003 02:58PM
Stick up the ass

If that was one of your "Joking" comments, tell them to golfers you actually know. Once again, it doesn't sound like a joke to me.
tree in the fairway
April 02, 2003 03:11PM
i know loads of golfers on this board.

would you like some cheese with your wine?
The Zinger
April 02, 2003 03:20PM
Dude, what the @!#$, why are you making comments about melike that? Why is it considered whining when I don't know what point your trying to make. Do you really not know what else to talk about? Mike S. was actually trying to advertise his new Pro tees. Where did I come in in this thread? I'm not saying you don't know loads of golfers on this board, that why, if you can read correctly, I said if that was one of your "Joking" comments, tell them to golfers you actually know. It was a imature joke, especially when you don't know me. I don't have a problem with you, but I don't understand why you would bring my name back up.
tree in the fairway
April 02, 2003 03:45PM
*passes Zinger a kleenex

seriously man, who cares? i've read a few threads where someone from BR has made a small joke aimed tree in the fairway, you don't see me crying about it. i dished it in the beginning, and i took it once i lost. i think i took my medicine well, even a week or so after the tournament. it's a board, anonymous at that, take a pill bro.

Now Once again,
BLUE ANGEL COURSE IS 20X BETTER THAN GREENWOOD, AWESOME COURSE GUYS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OUT THERE, REFRESHINGLY CLEAN COURSE TO PLAY.

DISCLAIMER: "Zinger gives good man love" was only a joke for those dense enough not to "get it" who read the board frequently.
The Zinger
April 02, 2003 03:59PM
Tree in the fairway

You really don't know how to joke very well. Leave me out of your jokes until you have actually met me. Joke about whoever joked to you from BR. I'm sure he'll just love your jokes.

Keep the jokes to the people you have actually met, picking out a stanger to joke about might be misleading.
tree in the fairway
April 02, 2003 04:04PM
i understand.

it wasn't funny and i'm not laughing.
The Zinger
April 02, 2003 04:05PM
Tree, maybe in a tournament soon, we could be on the same card to understand each other a little better.
tree in the fairway
April 02, 2003 04:07PM
i'm not into sharing cards dude.
April 03, 2003 07:01AM
o.k. guy's are you finished or do i need to start a new message on our tournament. i may add that that was very interesting. and is tree in the far. the same nice young man i met on the course wed. morning
mike
jim
April 03, 2003 08:58AM
IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO BLUE ANGLE YOU HAVE TO MAKE A TRIP THERE . THE COURSE HAS IT ALL. BRING YOUR BAG TAGS I HAVE A FEW EXTRAS FOR YOU. LETS HAVE SOME FUN , NOW GO ACE ONE FOR ME.
tree in the fairway
April 03, 2003 06:24PM
that's me.

next time when you ask to play for cash i'll just act dumb and then shark you. i shot 7 down that morning from the whites, even through 9 on the blues.

if you're feeling lucky i'll ride over sat. morning for a little warm-up..
April 04, 2003 07:00AM
You are welcome to come out sat. but I will be running a putt-putt golf tourny at our new 18 hole course, you are wlcome to join in if you like. As far as 7 down that's my avg. here but that is good but I am not that competitive anymore so hold on to your money and buy some disc.
Chainsaw
April 04, 2003 11:38AM
TREE,
I don't know you (I think) and I'm glad I don't. You are acting like an Idiot. I can see you are skilled in the language of DIARRHEA. Man, you've got pieces of CORN in your teeth. I don't like when people diss people for no reason, especially one of my friends. So now I'm dissing you. You talk all of this crap and we never see the TREE so he can back up his words. What's wrong, all talk no action.
Waiting for your response.......
Keep practicing, CHUMP.
grayson
April 04, 2003 01:37PM
stephen heaps was calling me to get zinger's phone number. does anybody know why?
grayson
April 04, 2003 01:47PM
i read the first few items posted when i responded. it was my understanding that evrybody was jokeing. as i read further,
(after posting my first statement) i realized someone was offended. i feel i know zinger well enough to talk poo.

no hard feelings.

zinger, stephen did say he thought you were cute.

grayson
zplasticmaster
April 04, 2003 03:22PM
huh?
tree in the fairway
April 04, 2003 06:45PM
you are skilled in the language of DIARRHEA. Man, you've got pieces of CORN in your teeth.

how long did it take you to come up with that one, or did your little sister say that?

what's so hard for you to understand that Dinger and I have been giving each other grief since pre-march 1st? that's what i thought, you don't, so please let Dinger speak for himself, i'm sure the last thing he wants is for some guy taking up for him, or maybe not.
really big guy
April 04, 2003 06:52PM
how about a really big guy taking up for him
gopher
April 06, 2003 03:30AM
@#$%& shrub in the way
April 06, 2003 09:40AM
Hey Gopherboy Try cleaning up your posts or better yet just dont post any thing at all. There are ways to rag on people with out the DIAHREA
postings you have made recently. Thanks to all who read this board.
frzbman
gopher
April 06, 2003 12:54PM
i dont remember ragging on anyone and i dont see the text on these threads where i "ragged" either, and im pretty sure you screwed up when you tried to type DIARRHEA, im not going to change the way i express my views, but with respect for everyone ill keep the language to a minimum, are these threads G rated?
April 06, 2003 08:06PM
Well as far as being G-rated. I know that I have shared some of the post from this thread with the President of Pearl River Community College in hopes of hosting future discgolf events. It may be a selfish view, but I can't see how those types of post will help get more events or support from administrative staff at colleges or state parks.

My $.02

Shane
jim
April 06, 2003 09:13PM
please this was set up to let players know what is going on in the south. share ideals, post things that players need to know. sponsors and parks look at the forum and we are judged by it. also children read this . would you want your child are sponsor to read this . we are better than that now please show it. the forum has been a big help spreading info. if you have something to say to someone that should not be read please email them.thanks jim
April 07, 2003 07:03AM
GOOD-BYE FOREVER!
SORRY I EVEN STARTED THIS MESSAGE IT WILL INDEED BE MY LAST, BUT I STILL HOPE ALL COME OUT AND ENJOY OUR TOURNAMENT.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013