Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BUCCANEER DOUBLES

Posted by jim 
Tony Bass
Re: BUCCANEER DOUBLES
April 23, 2003 10:34PM
Any teams out there care to elaborate on where they will be representing? Other that the mighty team from nowhere, Crow and Von Hoffmeister. Any teams from Mobile planned on coming? Kittrell where you at? Mr. Jim, are you and Mett coming? Or is SSW going to take care of business?
The Zinger
April 23, 2003 11:06PM
SSW will REPRESENT!!!!! oops. Oh yeah, I forgot I can't go. It's my son's 1st birthday party. WooHoo!! Y'all have fun without me. And I hope Crow and Erich have competition.
April 23, 2003 11:54PM
I'm starting to think that maybe there will only be one advanced team there. I would hate for my partner to drive from Lafayette and not have anybody to play against.
John Kittrell
April 24, 2003 07:26AM
Unfortunately I won't be there as well. I'm in the AF reserves. I'll be protecting the county this weekend (you should sleep better at night anyways... or maybe not) But I will be going to Bud Hill next weekend...
John k
Jonas
April 24, 2003 12:29PM
You might just have to step up with the pros there, Crow!
Tony Bass
April 24, 2003 03:11PM
Yeah Crow since that is your home away from home, and your partner is (I think he told me) thinking about moving up anyway, ya'll should give it a try. That is of course unless there are other advanced teams.

TB
Tony Bass
April 24, 2003 03:12PM
Oh yeah, Hoffmeister are you out there? Does Karl have a partner? The reason I ask is a friend of mine needs one, and he is an Am. They should team up if he doesn't. Post something back and let me know!
Tony
April 24, 2003 08:48PM
so far bill tyler & pat barnes, buddy pacatte & rivers are going. did nothear
who will cash with jimmy jam this weekend. i ll try to research the advanced entries for ya'll soon. i did talk to worm today and he will be
selling sunglasses by the seashore with keith wells at the infamous mullet
toss at the florabama this weekend.ricky martin is waiting on bud hill.as for
myself after turning down certain winning partners in shane and will due to prior commitments,now it seems i have the weekend free. though there
remains one wild card. we will see
April 24, 2003 08:52PM
TB - Erich is bringing his son this weekend, but I couldn't tell you if he has a partner or not. Drop me an email and I will give you his cell number. They are driving over tomorrow.
April 25, 2003 02:37PM
is anyone gonna be out at the bug friday evening, and are the pro tees set up right now?
April 28, 2003 10:20AM
Results?
Tony Bass
April 28, 2003 01:26PM
Buc. Results (that I can remember)

Open:
1) Tony Bass & Steve Heaps
2) Bill Tyler & Pat Barnes
3) Will Timmons & John Fowler

Pro Women:
1) Robin Adams & Deborah Brouilette

Am Men
1) Jonas Lefort & David Heaps
2) Mark Knoablach & ????
(I can't remember his name?)
3) Chris Lackett & Chris Herring

Sorry, that's all my poor memory can recall.
It was a great tournament, the bugs wasn't even bad (BUDDY P.). Thanks to all the teams that had the 'nads to step up and play pro, (Corey A. & Bill O., E. Hoffmeister & Crow). Hey that kind of rhymed! Shout out to SSW for the trophies. They are awesome! Later on.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

kch
Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013