Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tournament mailings

Posted by DG Guy 
Tournament mailings
July 29, 2002 07:23PM
Anyone wishing to get on my tournament mailing list, contact me at the above address.

If you have an event you wish to promote, get me the information and I will get it out to everyone on the list.

I also print custom order scorecards with maps, leaderboard cards,flyers,and make awards plaques, hole sponsor and tee signs and banners. If you are in need of these, let me quote you a very resonable price.

I can furnish everything you need to promote your event, but e-mail promotion of your event is alway done pro bono.

Hope to hear from you soon. . .or see you on the course!

Bill
Re: Tournament mailings
August 01, 2002 12:40PM
Add me to your mailing list please
JG
August 01, 2002 05:10PM
Add me
August 01, 2002 09:15PM
This sounds great, add me to your list
August 01, 2002 10:13PM
Hey DG guy

My name is Todd (toad) Traylor from baton rouge , i was wondering if you could add my tourney to your mailing list and send some stuff out if you don't mind and add me to your mailing list

My tourney info is Louisiana Open P.D.G.A B-tier and S.N. Q will be help in Baton Rouge at Greenwood and Highland Road Park on Sep . 28-29 Four rounds (two a day ) GreenWood 9/28 &Highland Road9/29 with a final 6 for the top 4 pro's . $500 extra add to the Pro purse pay out so far with more to come buy tourney time . if you have any (?) please let me know or have them contact me . Here is my mailing address for all that want to register early

Todd Traylor (LA Open)
11070 Mead RD #1006
Baton Rouge , LA 70816

Pro- $60 Adv.-$45
Pro masters -$60 Intermediate(am 2)-$40
Pro woman -$50 Jr's and novice- $25
Grandmasters-$50
Adv. masters -$45

Free lunch both days first day not sure yet but sunday free food from HOOTERS and free poweraid and water thanks to coke. hope to see everybody there .

Thanks
Todd (Toad) Traylor
August 05, 2002 03:17PM
I need some scorecards for our new course in Poplarville, can you help? Please add me to your list.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013