Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

LAFAYETTE SPRING TOURNEY RESULTS

Posted by misterbogey 
Jonas
Re: LAFAYETTE SPRING TOURNEY RESULTS
April 09, 2003 12:18PM
Just because your fag butt has been there doesn't make it cool. Why do you think they call them mounties? What do they mount? (Besides those horses) Oh,the Ex who's? The rest, I'm not touching.
misterbogey
April 09, 2003 02:31PM
Okay people...let's get back on the subject!

Which, as I remember was Celine and Shania...now that's what I call photographic subjects! ;-)
I agree Misterbogey, those two are really hot. I'm just messing with my buddy Zmaster. He enjoys the abuse.
R. A.
April 09, 2003 03:15PM
Well, you guys did it again, you put on a wonderful, first class tourney, rain and all!

It was awesome to get to throw with both Karin and Joey, and the Open Pro Champion himself, Jon Fox. I'd also like to take a moment to say how proud I am of Connie Robichaux, not only for stepping up to the pro women division, but for coming after me the way she did, she wanted to win, and she @#$%& sure tried! Karin too, they both lit it up the last round, they weren't going to let me just come to their home course and take it, they made me work for it, and that's the beauty of the game, and that's the most fun I've had competing in a while. You go girls! And of course, I'm always proud of my hubby, winning first place in the pro master division :) Yeah!

Thanks for everything, the shirts are great, the plaques were beautiful and the payouts were very generous, but what else would you expect from the Lafayette krewe, you guys/gals rock!

Robin :)
Go Connie whooo hooo!!!!!!
move up Clyde!! Adv. Master to" Pro Master" Ronnie's giving inexpensive on the course lessons.
Way to go John Castile for playing pro Master!
misterbogey
April 09, 2003 08:42PM
I'll echo what's been said about Connie and John moving up and giving a very good account of themselves.

And I'm sure we're all proud of Greg O for coming in 3rd in Pro Open and winning all those skins...well all of us except the other 4 Pros...;-)
i think it's great that one of the lafayette pros did well again. one of y'all always seems to have a great tournament, but it's a different person every time (4net, douvio, venable all have won or been in the finals before). that course seems to favor the hot putters. can we play all the gold tees sometime? your gold tees are so good, so underappreciated, it's a shame not to play them, especially now with 2 courses so that a round won't take 4 hours on them. keep up the good work y'all, is there another tournament out there before the Southern Nationals in August?
misterbogey
April 10, 2003 10:09AM
I've heard lots of requests fron the pros to play those gold (a.k.a. white) tees...r u listening Pat??? ;-)

One person I should have mentioned in the Pro Women Division is Megan McGee. Playing in what I believe was her first tournament, Megan entered the Pro division, as she said, "to get the experience".

Now that takes guts...and she finished just 5 points out of 3rd place...way to go Megan! Watch out ladies...you've got another up and coming player to contend with.

Next thing ya' know, we'll be having a Pro Women's Skins Game! Who needs Celine and Shania! ;-)
That would be great! We need more enthusiastic golfers like Robin and Connie to take this sport to the next level. I think it is just a delayed thing here. Some friends travelled to Cali last week to play Oak Grove in Pasadena, and said there were at least 200 people at the course. Almost 50 of those were women who were outdriving them. Awesome!
misterbogey
April 19, 2003 09:21PM
Anyone who hasn't played our new "Ace Run" Course at Acadiana Park (or anyone who wants to play again) can take a test drive by going to the site below and scrolling down to the flying disc.

The page takes a while to load but wait til it's "done" and you shouldn't have to wait behind a slow group...;-)

Have a good round and bogey one for me! ;-p

[www.acadianaparkdiscgolf.com]
Wow! It was a long trip back to Florida, but we made it. Thanks to all the Lafayette krewe, Pat, Brandon, Mr. Bogey, the Latino's, Greg O, and all of the rest of the guys and gals, you know who you are. The addition of the new nine holes making two courses was AWESOME! A great tournament was put on by all. We spent more more time enjoying myself, seeing and trying to play with everyone than concentrating on the tournament (as apparent by our scores). That did not matter. It is always great to be back to what will always be our "Home Course". Thanks to all for the great honor in naming the Duzee course. We love you guys, and will be be back next April. For now, we will have to be content to pass our bag tags back and forth between ourselves. Our next trip down will be for Southern Nationals in BR. We already can not wait! until we play again

JNK Doozie
Joey and Karen it was great seeing you guys again! I wish I would of had the oppertunity to play a round with yall but that's ok mabye next time. Good to hear yall made it back safely. Yall take care and see yall again next time around.

-Kenny
misterbogey
April 20, 2003 09:05PM
Just echoing what Kenny said...YA'LL come back real soon...;-)

As soon as we do some finishing touches on the Duzee Course, we'll have it on line too.

btw...Our next tournament is on September 13.

Joe T
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013