Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Events at SN championship

Posted by The Zinger 
The Zinger
Events at SN championship
August 01, 2002 05:12PM
Hey jim, is there gonna be a putting and driving contest?? Also, is there gonna be any food on Saturday night? There were both of these last year, but I didn't see the info on the flyer.
Re: Events at SN championship
August 01, 2002 06:38PM
Hey Zinger, Danny here I dont know about the other events but i do know that we have leased a lodge at Meeman that will house 144 people non-ac but the rec hall is. we will be cooking Friday nite and Sat nite also serving lunch both days. We might also serve breakfast both mornings if we have golfers sign up early,so dont worry about food just bring your best game and have fun. Danny Bud -Bud Hill.
danny

i just want to say thanks for letting us use bud hill. and for all the stuff you are doing to make SN a great event . I hope i get to make it .

toad
Baton Rouge , LA
The Zinger
August 05, 2002 09:04PM
Danny, thanks for the info. I forgot to put i am in the AM Southern National Championship. So if anyone could give me the info, it would help..
August 08, 2002 08:09PM
Zinger i forgot to tell you we be having a smelling and taste contest at the Hill only Danny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

kch
Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013