Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Clean up Thursday at Tupelo Tombigbee

Posted by Print Kincade 
I am pasting my other post to make sure all that can sees it

I hear local people talk about how nice Wall Doxey is, I dont think they realize how much work goes into that course from the club. The rangers out here told me the other day that it is our course, so we can do really what we want. So guys while you are walking the course spend some time, picking up stuff and help clear it up a bit. I dont think clearing up the logs on the ground are going to make the course any easier.LOL If you see kids or idiots pulling limbs or trees down, ask them to stop or tell Fair, he will take care of it. hehe

I will ask that the rangers bring some more gravel, down into the pits. I am asking that anyone that you can talk into it, to meet Thursday afternoon at 4 PM to meet and help clean up. It would be so much easier if we could each take a couple of holes to clean up instead of 2 poeple having to do them all. Bring something to cut roots and maybe a shovel to get some drainage ditches done. Just bring yourself. I think 4 will be the best time, so the high school kids can get there and its not too late to get alot done.
You cut the roots...and tripped the little....kid by the sliding board....how many times has that thing itched your nose...and the bell in the snow house...making tea for the puppies...an omega...an omega in the chains...bloodhound races are last month in memphis...gardening 2-4-D kills all the morning glories......bec...not....ionmmm.....not sure how to stop..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
Fantastic...looks like our favorite Tupelo fuzz has finally flipped his lid...maybe we gotta prayer in this thing after all!!! Griff
LOL. I have no idea what he is talking about. I read the Brad and David's travels and they speak very highly of my tree trunk friend and his temper tantrums. Remember to ask him about Sonic when you see him too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013