Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SN AM Championships

Posted by JG 
JG
SN AM Championships
August 11, 2002 12:00AM
Looking forward to the tournament. Plan to be in Mobile around noon Friday. Would play the doubles if anyone wants to be partner. Let me know on line or maybe just hook up Friday.

JG
Re: SN AM Championships
August 14, 2002 03:19PM
I'M A W.MONROE PLAYER IN ADVANCE DIVISION IN NEED OF DIRECTIONS TO THE COURSE WE NEED TO BE AT FRIDAY AND CAMPING ARRANGEMENTS?

ALSO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TIME WE NEED TO BE THERE TO MAKE THE FRIDAY DOUBLES AND COST?

THANKS,
ANDY B.
August 14, 2002 09:56PM
hey jg i will also be down there friday but i will be there around 2 i will be pulling into the howard johnson around that time in a grey gmc pickup and if you need a partner i would be glad to do it .where are you driven from i will be comming down from memphis if you are comming from up here m
maybe can hook up and follow one another let me no before friday

jeff hawkins
JG
August 15, 2002 05:42AM
Leaving from Little Rock. Wont be going through Memphis. But will be at the course friday afternoon. Driving a white solara. If it works out we can play the doubles. Plan to play the course anyway.

JG
August 15, 2002 07:49AM
Andy - Sign-up and doubles will be at the Chickasaw course. I assume you will be traveling 98east from Hattiesburg to Mobile. Take I-65 North (you'll go under the interstate then take a left) After you get on I-65 North it's the third exit (Chickasaw exit) take a right, go straight through two lights and three stop signs. At the third stop sign take a left, the park is immediately on your right (you should see a community center and a pool) For the rest of the information you're looking for go to the link on the tournaments page under AM SN championship. Later

John K
drew
August 15, 2002 09:42AM
How late will they be there to sign people up?
August 15, 2002 09:48AM
not for sure how late they will be there but the round friday starts around 4 or 5 so it will be much later than that last year they were there late into the night

jeff
August 16, 2002 11:56AM
good luck to all the am and adv players headed to Mobile this year, have fun and play nice. Remember that disc golf is supposed to be fun!
PS help Jim O any way yall can. later, Willy bt
Blueboy
August 16, 2002 01:55PM
Why aren't you goin', boy? I need someone to caddy for me in the finals. I did it for you at MS states, now its your turn.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013