Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Memphis Bag Tags--Memphis Dogwood Classic, May 3-4, 2003

Posted by griff 
The Memphis tags will be ahighlight of the upcoming Bud Hill--Memphis Dogwood Classic, May 3-4, 2003.

To buy a tag ($20.00--includes Memphis Disc Golf CLub Membership for 2003), just find Gary Waggoner, Brad Webb or myself, Bryan (CounselorGriff) Griffin...we'll hook ya up!!

Along with multiple Rings of Fire, a "long-arm" contest, and CTP's for each division, we'll also have Memphis Bag Tag prizes as follows: Lowest # (each division), greatest downward movement, greatest upward movement(gag gift here folks, don't goof it on purpose), and several other drawings for SWEET prizes!!

Your last chance to get in on the Memphis Bag Tag fun will be at the sign-up table for the event...you'll be providing your tag number at that time, and there ya have it!!

See ya there!! CounselorGriff
I just wanted to welcome Larry and Nancy Hoback as Memphis Disc Golf Club Members! They now have their Bag Tags and are marked people. ;)

Brad

p.s. Played with them both yesterday at Wall Doxey...and Nancy hit the basket on #5 almost getting an ace and Larry hit the chains on #12 almost getting an ace. I am not sure I want to play with them anymore!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013