Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Money game in Mobile

Money game in Mobile
April 17, 2003 05:37PM
We've got 10 players so far (advanced only). Everyone's throwing 20 bones in, winner take all. The dates not been finalized due to upcoming events and my vacation next week, but tentatively we're shooting for the second weekend in May. The format will be 2 rounds, 1 at cottage hill, and 1 at Chickasaw.

If you would like to play, leave your email address and I'll be in touch personally.

disclamer: this isn't in any shape or form connected w/ SNDG, nor is it any complaint towards Jim or anyone else contributing to the game of disc golf.
Re: Money game in Mobile
April 17, 2003 11:17PM
So if it is not connected with a sanctioning organization, then I guess a person’s SNDG or PDGA playing division would not matter. It sounds like an interesting format - winner take all, cash, no limitations. Am I correct?
damon sullivan
April 18, 2003 02:10AM
cool u can count me in
damon sullivan
April 18, 2003 02:11AM
why not the bouge and chickasaw shorter drive and more interesting
i agree about the drive, but the hill makes it very interesting. we all shoot 5-6 under at chickasaw, and likewise at the bogue, but i'm game for a few other ideas. i'll be in the carribean next week, hopefully they'll have a course.
April 19, 2003 09:01PM
yall let me know . i am interested in doin that. me and the p'cola boys can set up a saturday or like a rolling type toss.... us over there and then yall over here. we are really up for stuff like that.
my foot operation went well this past wed. so i will probably be down until the end of the month. but i will talk to the guys if yall are up for it.
April 22, 2003 07:49AM
i talked to some of the locals here and they liked the idea of playing golf with you guys. tree in the fairway.... i dont know if we played you have we? well we usually play mobile every 2weeks or so and we would like to hook up. 1 850 458 8903 if no answer leave message....i may be putting. damon knows what i am sayin......he saw me miss a 3 footer!!!
zplasticmaster
April 22, 2003 08:34AM
Caribbean has one R and two B's, GENIUS in the fairway.
damon s
April 22, 2003 11:24AM
dont even try mike. I also saw you hit about 4 50 footers too. Hope to see you and the p cola boys in mobile soon. Give me a call when yall ready to come down and i can get some of the bouge boys and we can play a little money game. Of course it will be the bouge and chickasaw if yall are ready.lol give me a call big man
April 30, 2003 12:45PM
okay everyone i'm back. i'll be playing a few rounds today and this week to shape up fom vactation, but 2 weeks should suffice, maybe even sooner. the boards changed since last, very cool. i'll email everyone who's responded so far.
TB
April 30, 2003 03:39PM
I like the sound of this money game! Ya'll post a definate date of when it might occur, and keep to the original plan, (Chickasaw & Cottage Hill) amd I will definately be there. I personally have played the Bogue enough to last me a lifetime, plus I love Cottrage Hill. Keep us posted!
Tony Bass
April 30, 2003 10:40PM
Tony, I think it is only an Advance thing.
TB
May 01, 2003 10:44AM
Oh, I must have missed that. Well EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSEEEEEEE me!
Mobile don't want none anyway! Ha-hah-ha!
TB
May 01, 2003 05:16PM
No, Zinger don't want none.
mike s
May 02, 2003 08:48AM
Why not set up a team thing with p-cola and money could be talked about at the event. p-cola vs mobile hmmmmmmmm! interesting. your best 8to12 vs. our best we will host. and then give you a visit soon after. you guys should kill us it will be an easy victory for you guys as we all know.
May 02, 2003 06:38PM
that sounds fine with me. when's a good weekend for wally and roc to get out the rocking chairs and roll on over?
mikes
May 03, 2003 11:35AM
Let's set a time for b.a.p. for the last sun in may 1000 at the park. we will cook the hamburgers. that would be the 25th. all i need to know is how many are coming.
May 04, 2003 10:43AM
alright. we'll shoot for that weekend. I'll give it more though during he week and get back
damon sullivan
May 07, 2003 10:19PM
I would love to represt mobile and i know alot more people who would enjoy getting a team up just let me know something. Thanks Damon Sullivan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013