Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Final Holes for Pro Women

Posted by Lori Maxwell 
Final Holes for Pro Women
April 18, 2003 01:38AM
Hello all

I don't think the open players should loose out on a final 9 or 6 holes.
I think the pro women should play in the group behind them. The am women never get a chance to watch the pro women. They should enjoy it knowing we can hit TREES TOO LOL

Please let the td know you want to see a final for the women

Thanks
Lori
Re: Final Holes for Pro Women
April 18, 2003 07:54AM
Lori,

Keep it up. . . we need the womens point of view in all things Disc Golf. I know I am going to think of something for myu next event for the women.

DG Guy
April 18, 2003 11:53AM
GREAT !!! I'm all for that!!
Yeah!!!

There will be a final 6 if 4 or more pro women show up.
COME ON LADIES NOW IS THE TIME!

HOPE to see you all at wall doxey

Lori
April 18, 2003 08:53PM
Sounds great. If you dont have enough Pro Women. Just add the top one or two Am women to your group. I wouldnt want to #s get in way of the start of a good thang.

JG
Lori,
I just posted a $20.00 donation on the Wall Doxey forum to go to the Pro women final six. I am sorry for not being able to do more, but I will try to find a sponsor if I have time next week. The rest of the tourney is making me run around like a chicken with my head cut off. I will truly work on having a sponsor for the September Tourney. Oh yea, I would like to see the women do some smack talking now to one another to show Brad his ESPN coverage of Women disc golfers. LOL......
Benny
Thanks Benny! I'll donate $20.00 one more person to donate 20 and we got $10.00 hole skins game!!!

Thanks again to all for your support!

Fellas get your girs out to the course to play!

Happy Golfing!
oops! girls
April 19, 2003 08:48AM
Lori,

I'm in for $20 on the Open Womens Final. . . skins to win. . .

Lets hear for the gallery. . . get some more skins for the ladies. . . this could be quite an event. . . someone call Juliana. . . would LOVE to see her at the "Doxey" ladies Skin game. . .

I think I will email her . . .just to let her know what we have gotten started. .

DG Guy
way to go you guys I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

Thanks again

Lori
April 19, 2003 01:35PM
Sent an email to Juliana Korver, told what we had happening for the women at Doxey & to check out the SNDG forum. . . you just never know!

DG Guy
That would be so cool to have juliana show up at wall doxey! She is the nicest discgolfer. She was really nice to me in the first round of the U.S. Women's Championship last year and I was so nervous!!! LOL

Thanks Lori
Hello all!

OK Ladies! Where are you? Tammy is supposed to ride with me. I am sure micky will be there Where are the rest of you?

Happy Golfing!

Lori
April 21, 2003 09:01PM
Lori,
Won't be there...Sister and baby coming to town,plus we've been traveling A LOT!! Good luck! Will you be going to WNDGC this year? Let's plan on it if you can!!

Addie
Lori,
To my understanding from Bill, Micki will be here.
Benny
PATRICK HALLMAN
April 22, 2003 06:20PM
LORI, QUIT WHINING. JUST KIDDIN. HOW YALL DOIN.
Hey Pat
How are you guys doing in MEMPHIS? Waaaa! I just want enough pro women to play so we can have a final 6

Love yall all!
Lori

ps. How's that for an arkie accent!
mac
April 24, 2003 06:44AM
Mikki, not Micki. She will be there early Sat.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013