Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

HELP! I lost a disc at Tupelo!

Posted by tdwriter 
HELP! I lost a disc at Tupelo!
April 18, 2003 08:08PM
Hey Tupelo guys! I lost an Orange Z-WASP when I was playing golf after the tournament last Sunday. I think we played 1-9, then played 15-18, so I probably left it laying somewhere. It has my name and telephone number in it so if anyone finds it (or knows of someone who found it) I'd like to have it back and would send someone adequate postage to mail it to me. Thanks, Russ C.
PB
Re: HELP! I lost a disc at Tupelo!
April 19, 2003 12:22AM
Good luck. We have a lot of little pothead kids that don't have a bone of respect in their bodies in Tupelo. One of them picked up a friend of mine's brand new Z-XL, jumped in the get away car driven my his punk friend, and left.
April 21, 2003 10:05AM
I threw a green tye-dyed CE Valk in the lake, playing the pro tee at 18. It should just barely be in the water, but there were too many frigg'n snakes for me to go in after it. If the water goes down, it should be reachable, call me and I'll send you shipping and be your friend for life...I loved that disc.

Aaron Hathaway
501-658-9300
PB
April 21, 2003 10:39AM
Dicky Maxwell told me about that. He said it was your favorite disc. I've been keeping an eye out for it. I nearly threw my JLS in the over the fence from the pro tee also, but I barely turned it over enough to keep it out. I 'll keep on the lookout for both yours and Russ' discs.
April 21, 2003 10:57AM
PB,

It was my favorite disc and pretty irreplaceble theese days. If you do find it I may be at Wall Doxey this weekend, definately at Bud Hill and ARk States. Or you can call me.

Thanks,
Aaron
April 21, 2003 12:35PM
Aaron,
I'll be out there tomorrow. Tell me where it went into the water, and about how far off the bank is it. Would it be reachable with a rake or a stick, or would I have to lose the shoes and socks to get to it. Also, what color is it, and could you see it from the bank.
Fair
April 21, 2003 01:18PM
I didn't see exactly where it went in but it couldn't have gone far. It went in where the water comes in the furthest, just past that tree where the fence is. It is a dark green CE with red yellow and green tye-dye.....basically the color of the slime(hard to see).You would probably have to wade in a little, but you don't have to do that, I would feel bad if a snake got ya! It should just appear after the water goes down a little. But hey! If you wade in there and find it, you got a friend for life!! And I'll owe you any disc from my collection except the CE Valks and CE Rocs.

I can't make it to Wall Doxey this weekend nut I'll see you at the hill!

Thanks Fair!
Good luck this weekend,

Aaron
April 21, 2003 01:23PM
Fair won't be scared of the snakes. I imagine he'll just grab them and sling them into 18's basket from the water and just add it to his ace total. Hell the snakes are gonna take one look at him and run because as we all know snakes are a favorite food of all sasquatch.

Jeff
April 21, 2003 01:32PM
Well then I guess finding my Valkyrie is just a bonus on top of the fine meal he will be having, cause every time a walked down there I saw snakes!!!

Long live sassum squatchum!!

Aaron
April 21, 2003 08:20PM
Sasquatch may eat a snake or two from time to time, but a cajun really knows how to cook a flatbelly. A little cornmeal and some crisco, sprinkle on some tony's, and your good to go. Right Jeff?

Aaron, I'll see what I can do to find your disc. No promises though.

Fair
April 24, 2003 08:52AM
Fair,
Its no problem man, I kinda knew I would never see that disc again anyway. Thanks for trying!!

If you need a couch to crash on for th the Ark. States, instead of getting a Hotel room and you don't mind a two-month old, its all yours man.

It sounds worse than it is, my son is getting pretty good about sleeping through the night.

But Hey! " I guess playing tired is better than not playing at all."

Aaron
April 24, 2003 10:10AM
Thanks for the offer! I think me and a few other guys may chip in together for a hotel, but the offer is a generous one.
So how are the two courses. Is one wooded and the other open, or are they both a mixture of both. I can't wait to play them!
Fair
April 24, 2003 10:39AM
The Red course is shoter and tighter with more elevation changes.

The Blue is longer and a little more open, but the presence of trees are still felt.

It is a real good mix(it basically has everything but a lake shot)

EVERYONE needs to make it a point to come to the ARK States this year...especially all the smack talkin advanced players....so we can see how confident they are on a course they have never played!

Oh yeah, and so I can join in the smack talkin since I have played them!!!

Aaron

PS. Do you think the "smack" in smack talkin derived from the repeated smacking of trees?
April 24, 2003 10:59AM
Trees, heck!! I can hit ANYTHING while I'm playin'....cars, buildings, children...small animals!! Hell I can even tomahawk an Eagle and stick into a tree a good 60 ft. off the ground....trees aren't obtacles, they are directional reminders!! You hit one and it reminds you that you are obviously throwing in the wrong direction!!!

The "smack" came from Fair's smackin' his lips as he's chewin' up the field!!!

Either that or it's his brahma bull imitation!!! AAIIEEE!!! Griff

I'll be there in Ark.--fodder for the field ya know!!
April 24, 2003 11:13AM
Griff,

I knew your confidence wouldn't stagger!! :~)

Can't wait to see/hear you smackin evrything under the sun!!

Aaron
April 29, 2003 05:13AM
Sorry I didn't find your disc but hey Tony Bass, I think i located your missing black Omega
sorry to change the subject,but here i go. by the way,i havent seen your disc. in fact i havent played tupelo yet. if anyone would volenteer to show me around some weekend and teach me the ropes so to say,id invite that. i dont throw very well,(66-70) for 18,but i love the game and im trying to get better. if anyone could help, e-mail me at burnzpoo@yahoo.com and lets set up something! Thanks,

P.S. hope you find your disc
burnz
May 05, 2003 10:44AM
What course are you talking about? If you are interested in Tupelo, I would be glad to show you around the course.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 28
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013