Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

lost in wood pile on red 18

Posted by dscgf 
lost in wood pile on red 18
April 19, 2003 10:02PM
Saturday, 4/19/03, 10:30 am. Nancy and I played the red couse at Burns Park. Just befoe the rain. Was so nice to be outside. We enjoyed the weather, good throws, bad throws, laughs, cheese and slim jims,,,ect. Last hole I need a 2 to get par. We lose sight of my drive. Must be in the wood pile? Can not find it.

PLease. If you find it mark my spot. I need that 2!

JG
Hey JG

Dicky wants to know red and yellow fly die splash with jg all over it and some number 791........ NOPE hadn't seen it! LOL

Lori
Sorry you lost a disc. The Parks should be coming in here within the week to clean up from the work we've been doing. Aside from losing a disc I was curious how the course played for you. Did you have time to play the Blue Course? I am looking forward to the Southern National May 17-18 to see how the course score and how they play. The clock seems to be spinning faster and faster as the date approaches. I think the courses will be ready and most enjoyably playable.

Bill Trousdale
Re: lost in wood pile on red 18
April 21, 2003 10:50PM
I am psyched about the tournament too. Any chance you guys found a host hotel before I start making reservations?
Hello

Dicky has your disc!!
Re: lost in wood pile on red 18
April 24, 2003 06:52PM
Great, I am happy now. Please bring it to Wall Doxey. Nancy and I will be there around 5pm Friday.

Thank You
JG
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013