Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

tax tourney results

Posted by bobsatter 
bobsatter
tax tourney results
April 21, 2003 11:17AM
Well all is over and I hope everyone had a good time. Thanks for everyones support. Let me know if there is anything I can change for the better.Thanks again to everyone!! Results below. By the way if you did not attend there was just over 1400.00 added!!!
Open Advanced
Brad hammock 825 John Burpee M14
Johaton Pierce 525 David Harless 150
Ryan Renz 325 Shawn Groton 100
Mark Taylor 225 Greg campbell 80
Will Timmons 175 Max Herring 60
Shane Seal 125 Tim Barker 50
Mike 2na Thompson 115 Manly Yielding 40
Sonny Ashby 90 David Hammontree 30
Matt Orum 75 John Chapman 20
Randy Fortenberry 30 Mike martinez 10
Wayne o brown 30

Pro Women Masters
Kimberly Kneuman 120 Tim Kieth 400
Addie Isbell 20 They tied Tom Monroe 275
Dean Tannock 125
Ron Klein 60
Advanced Masters
Mike Goby Taylor 125
Russ Corey 60
Brett Neal 45
Rick Kennel 25
John Kittrell
Re: tax tourney results
April 21, 2003 12:22PM
The payout looks awesome. Way to go Matt O - cashing in your first 2 tournaments after turming pro. You the man/boy... and the rest of the open field is scared...
John K
IDon'tLikeToCloseMyEyesAndHope
April 21, 2003 01:27PM
Where are the results? These are just the payouts. I want scores of all, not just the names of who placed.
John Kittrell
April 21, 2003 01:39PM
Patience... I'm sure they are on the way. Everyone is doing a great job of posting tournament results. It makes the upkeep of the points that much easier...
John K
bobsatter
April 21, 2003 01:59PM
Idontliketoclosemyeyesandhope!! Have you ever run an event? I will get to it when i have time. I have a life i.e. wife, kid, my own business to run and countless other things to take care of. thanks John ill get the rest of it soon . I'm sorry to everyone else yhat has to put up with this idltcmeah" i guess that stands for idiot! Peace and to those of you I didnt get to see I hope you all had a safe holiday! Bob
April 21, 2003 05:19PM
Bob,

Everything went so smoothly at your tournament...all I heard were compliments! Thank you so much for running it. We had a blast!!
bobsatter
April 21, 2003 08:07PM
thanks addie and let me know how I cann assit with the Rocket City Tourney cause we all know that H Ville rocks!!
April 22, 2003 01:46AM
Again Bob,
I just wanted to say as well, what a great time I had at the Tax Tourny! Thirty pros at a SN / B-Tier tourny is awsome. And congrats to June Bug for dethrowning Ryan R as the two time champ.
Deffinately enjoyed seeing Old Friends from Cali - Mark Taylor and Sonny Ashby - I used to play golf with them at DeLavega in Santa Cruz!

A good time was had by all!
Where were you Mobile?
bobsatter
April 22, 2003 06:34AM
Thanks will and its people like yourself, and addie and Goby that make this worth all the effort. love ya bro Bob
Idonthaveanyhope
April 22, 2003 08:40AM
bob, if you ask me it looks like you have time b/c you keep posting thank you's instead of the results. whats up with that? You have been on here for the past two days posting and posted nothing meaningful.
April 22, 2003 08:59AM
Idonthaveanyhope, lighten up, man. It takes two seconds to type a quick note of thanks to acknowledge those who have expressed appreciation for his efforts. Have you seen the TD report that needs to be filled out for a PDGA event? It's multiple pages and takes multiple hours to fill out.
April 22, 2003 09:07AM
Idonthaveahope, cuz youdonthaveaclue it'll be up soon. There's a little more to it than just typin it on the web. Take your time and get it right BOB.
frzbman
John Kittrell
April 22, 2003 09:20AM
I agree with Goby, a quick email doesn’t take any time and as someone who has ran tournaments and posted my share of results in the forum -that is a little more involved. Have patience – it’s only been two days. AND as I’ve said in other threads if you want to be critical of others that’s fine it’s a free country but don’t take the coward’s way out and post anonymously be man or woman enough to use your real name. Later…
John k
jim
April 22, 2003 09:24AM
i would like to thank bob and birmingham for hosting this great pdga and s.n. event . it went very well and you could tell many hours went into rounding up sponsors, moving baskets, and hours of hard work. yes take a few days off please. it was glad to see birmingham back on the s.n.tour and i hope next year to . let me know if there anything i can do . matt and i had a great time hope to see everyone soon , now go ace one for me ,jim
TheZinger
April 22, 2003 09:47AM
I heard you ran a fine tournament Bob. Congrats to Will and to Matt O for cashing.

Bob, I heard from a few of the Baton Rouge crew that the course is awsome. I wanted to go, but I couldn't get off to get up there. Hope to go next time.
April 22, 2003 09:57AM
bob, great event! with that huge payout, i was wondering if you were thinking about making the tax tourney a supertour next year, i think you could pull it off...i'd be happy to help the weekend of the tournament if you needed it. actually, i know you would have enough $$$ to meet the supertour criteria.

thanks to max&manly for moving the baskets around, i think the long positions are excellent. great course! i'm glad bowling green's supertour has been moved back to may so i can play both events.

one more thing, i'm posting an article about the TD not posting the results fast enough on my website (www.ineedtogetalife.com) because i'm just a bitter dude. :) LOL bob you da MAN!
bob satter
April 22, 2003 12:19PM
thanks for all the positive feedback!! Mike i would love to do that and money is not the issue. Like i posted previously i have a life whoever you are and the ability to track your footprint but if you have a private comment for me you can Email me @bobsatter2charter.net otherwise quit wasting time. I really should just ignore you but i put so much time and money out of my own pocket that one should not be dissed by someone who did not come to the evnt. Thanks to everyone else for saying the rite thing. back to work i go. Peace Bob
April 22, 2003 03:51PM
Bob, take you time on the full results. I know how much of a pain running a tournament is. You posted the winners and that should suffice for now. Besides, I know how many points I earned.

Had a great time playing in Birmingham once again. Getting four rounds of 21 holes was great. Still got home by dark. Having spent most of my time on short wooded courses, it took some time to get used to the long setup, but after a while my shots improved. It was great practice for Bud Hill.

And Goby, it was great meeting and playing against you. For someone whose been playing only two years, you really know what you're doing. I hope I can give you more competition at Wall Doxey and the Hill. Also enjoyed playing with Atlanta's Rick Kennel and Murfreesboro's Brett Neal, and of course, Earl from B'ham.

Thanks again for a great time, Bob. And BTW, it's been a long time since I've received a disc and T-shirt for entering a disc golf tournament. Russ C.
bob satter
April 22, 2003 04:38PM
thanks Russ it was great to meet you.
April 22, 2003 10:18PM
Hey Russ! Thanks for the kind words. It was great to meet you finally. We definitely had some fun rounds. I think I got to play with all of the OMBs except for Bob. And yes...I do get a bit more baffled in the woods. Should be a fun set of tournaments over the next two weekends. I'm looking forward to them. See you at Wall Doxey!
bobsatter
April 23, 2003 08:53AM
Results????Results????Results????Results????Results????Results????

Sorry guys, I STILL havn't posted them. I'm STILL posting thank you's.
Did I leave anyone out? I'm sure I did so Thanks again to everyone and thier momma.
BOB
April 23, 2003 10:38AM
great show bob! awsome course, i will definately be back next year.

heads up to my REDAN homies, got to play with one each round, minus "no show" kevin misiak.

george ward park is the bomb!
bobsatter
April 23, 2003 11:19AM
Get a clue whoever you are had you wanted to no the results you would have showed up!!! One last thing do you not have a life. bob
boobsatter
April 23, 2003 11:43AM
boob,
I didn't show up b/c MY LIFE was concerned with being with my family on one of our most sacred holidays. Maybe thats where you should have been after looking at your tourney results. Oh yeah you STILL havn't posted them.

Patiently waiting.
April 23, 2003 12:03PM
Get a life, Boob.

It was your choice to stay home, our choice to show up and play.

I know where I finished.

Why do YOU care so much about the results past those who cashed.

Lay off! RwC
bobsatter
April 23, 2003 12:43PM
Thanks Russ The rest of the results will be posted tonite.
bobsatter
April 23, 2003 01:29PM
matbe the guy who runs this site might be able to help with who this is but, the footprint looks a little familar. If you are so religous be a man an identify yourself you did last week with your other negative post. Peace bob
bobsatter
April 23, 2003 01:36PM
Brian a little help can you lock out disc daddy he seems to have nothing positive to say nor the intelligence to hide his behavior. What do you have to say now anybody know the disc daddy from Mobile?
April 23, 2003 01:53PM
Amazing, this guy has gotten you like he has.
Man, it's all water, let it roll of your back. We are all ducks looking for another pond.
April 23, 2003 02:05PM
QUACK!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 31
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013