Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

tax tourney results

Posted by bobsatter 
bob satter
Re: tax tourney results
April 23, 2003 02:28PM
you are rite but one should notharass another that is out for the good of all ie me. Quacking all the way to huntsville!!! I guess his pond is full of scum!!
kary
April 23, 2003 03:20PM
Whoever it is, they are connecting from the University of Southern MS. Most of the Hub City Sky Valet members I have met are nice, respectful, stand-up folks. I hope I don't know this person.

-Kary
bob satter
April 23, 2003 03:59PM
he has posted from the same footprint as disc daddy you know this person Kary?
April 23, 2003 07:23PM
nothing to do with huntsville...just making a joke..or trying to...
Zplasticmaster
April 23, 2003 08:59PM
Every single internet connection at the University of Southern Mississippi uses with the same IP address so it could have been one of 10000 students at between 20 to 30 computer labs. So to pin it down to one person isn't feasable.
April 23, 2003 09:05PM
I have to say, that although Bilbo is a MEGA-WEENIE and probably won't show this weekend at the Bug, he is a decent, mild-mannered guy and probably isn't responsible for the above rude posts. With that said, your posting of the results was funny, though in poor taste unless you have better proof that it was Bilbo. And for the record, he has been called Dildo many times before, so don't think you made that one up.
bobsatter
April 24, 2003 06:38AM
Hey Crow just ask him!
April 24, 2003 09:20AM
Oh, he admitted it? My bad if that's the case.
TB
April 24, 2003 10:14AM
I don't beleive Bilbo would admit to that, because I'm sure he didn't write those things. Anyone from USM could have done it and had that ISP#. Included myself.
TB
April 24, 2003 10:23AM
AH-HA!!! Ve haff caught you, you veasel. (Thick German accent there, in case you were wondering)
Zplasticmaster
April 24, 2003 10:37AM
Crow,
My ip address is the same aswell. It could have been anyone. All students and people who get their Internet service from Eagle connection have this address. This could be anyone.
Although I don't think accusing bilbo of doing it was fair. I don't think Bob should have put his name in the results like that. Bilbo wouldn't do something like that anyway, he needs to be practicing some golf.

Also Bilbo won't be in action this weekend b/c he has a soccer seminar he has to go to for school. X-TRA Credit.
bob satter
April 24, 2003 11:09AM
Im not accusing anyone it is fact !! Who cares anyway! The results are up thats what matters. peace bob
Tony Bass
April 24, 2003 03:18PM
Bob,

It looks like ya'll had a great turnout. Wish I could have made it, but school and money was keeping from doing so. Maybe next year. Well anyways we appreciate your efforts for making the tourney a SNQ, and I'm sorry for all the bull #*$! you had to go through with the results. Peace-out!!

TB
April 24, 2003 03:23PM
Will you be at Memphis Bob and Tony?

Brad
April 24, 2003 04:10PM
Bob,

Congrats on a great turnout and an awesome payout. That was a huge Pro Open field. Nice job! It doesn't have to be called a supertour to be super. You may beat the payout at some of the National Tour Stops this year!

Matt
grayson
April 24, 2003 04:48PM
i am in hattiesburg, but not at usm.
usm is for loosers.
go pearl river community college
bob satter
April 24, 2003 04:54PM
Brad i 'm tring to make it! Either way I will be happy to sponsor your event Email me an address so I can send you some cool stuff. Thanks tony wish you had made it alot of people asked about your where abouts. Matt thanks again for the Rocket city Sponsorship and can you get me added to the redstone list. Peace To mY golfing family Bob I know one thing no other b tier event that i know of has had a higher payout and wait till next year a cool $1000.00 to the winner!!!!!
April 24, 2003 08:25PM
Soccer seminar for extra credit? WTF?!?!?!
The man is like 40 and he has to go to a soccer seminar for extra credit? Thank God I will be moving up in June, ready or not, and won't have to worry any more about enough Adv. players showing up somewhere to have a division. At least there are always a few folks around looking to take somebody's money.
Bilbo
April 25, 2003 06:37PM
Boob listen here, I dont give a c--p what the results were in the tax tourney. Boob Ive only been to the tax tourny once had a good time even with the tornado warning. You really need to get your facts straight before you slander anyones name. The results must be removed and resubmitted without my name. I guess you guys have no class. Wont play Bham again nor would I recommend anyone else.

Ps thanks for the earlier post crow I never knew you cared with such passion. Ive had 20 hours this semester I'll start playing more soon
yours truly,
Disc "DFL" Daddy
April 25, 2003 08:44PM
hey bob, you going to bowling green?
bobsatter
April 25, 2003 10:22PM
Note your footprint my good man and ask your friends who emailed me. I also see you can put 2 and 2 together. I'm sorry you feel that way about the Ham cause it will host Alabamas best tourney ever next year! Ive only run the event for the past 2 years and if it was prior to that then I could see anyones frustration! That is why the Tax Tourney will continue to prosper!! Peace out Bob Hey mikey Ill email you are you in?
April 25, 2003 10:49PM
I dont just feel that way about Bham a-hole you put my name and DFL well guess what boob You are no longer welcome at Paul B. Johnson state park. As a matter of fact youre not welcome in my state any longer. You HCSV guys kick but this weekend at the buc...... Bob the BOOB IS THE KING OF DFL. Oh bob SOmeone talked about you and you had to become a keystone cop detective and try to figure it out for yourself. Well like I said before, get your facts straight . I lived in Mobile for about a year and a half and I knew the guys there were cool, but what happened to the bham guys. The one I met for the first time online has trached my name cursed at me with abbreviations (DFL). Listen I'll ask one last time Ive been nice and havent cursed or been rude at all YET if I dont get an apology I will open the gates of hell. Ive got lots of friends in high places in bham so dont funk with me boob. The last time Like I said I loved ward park but dont ever tell anyone there not welcome at a public park because they hurt your feelings Its not good for the sport and nether is putting someone on every single division and DFLing them. That was DFL. bob

NO peace with war
The Zinger
April 25, 2003 10:49PM
"I'm sorry you feel that way about the Ham........Ive only run the event for the past 2 years and if it was prior to that then I could see anyones frustration!"

Bilbo NEVER said anything about a bad tournament there. He said "Ive only been to the tax tourny once had a good time even with the tornado warning."

He's not going ever again because of the way YOU are acting!!
April 25, 2003 11:01PM
Lockout discd daddy sorry reading and writing bob Ive never say anything bad about anyone on here that I didnt know and wasnt kidding with boob can you say the same I think not.
April 26, 2003 06:53AM
Hey Bilbo whys this boob guy pulling your chain? Just wondering? You playing doubles at the Buc today?
April 26, 2003 07:05AM
That Bob guy must be a turd tapper.
bobsatter
April 26, 2003 07:15AM
You Guys get a life Bilbo If you are not responsiable for the afformentioned comments. Then I apologize!! But several of your buddies emailed me and indicated it was you i personally dont give a rats but, anyone who bashes a tourney or a td should really get a life. As far as you other cats taking cyber shots confront me in person and ill set the record straight ie steve crow zinger but what i really ask is for the punk who said these remarks or your buddies that said you said to fess up and be a man. I welcome your feedback Daddy but as far as the threats I fear know one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace Bob
ImMadThatIm CaughtAndCantHide
April 26, 2003 09:13AM
The last time Like I said I loved ward park but dont ever tell anyone there not welcome at a public park because they hurt your feelings Its not good for the sport and nether is putting someone on every single division and DFLing them.
NO peace with war

Reply To This Message im sorry Did i read this post right it sounds like somebody is guilty and now mad that it turned around and bit them in the but. the Tax Tournament and of alabama golf are awesome so chill out.
April 26, 2003 01:18PM
Im mad that you dont know your but from a hole in the ground and he didnt catch anyone he wrongfully accused me Derrick BIlbo So crawl back into your hole mad and pull the dirt back over your head

if anyone has a problem with me that they know I did and arent to scared to bring it on I'll be at Pual b johnson during the am sndg..........all takers
bob satter
April 26, 2003 02:38PM
Same here all the names are you why are you wasting time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013