Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

tax tourney results

Posted by bobsatter 
Re: tax tourney results
April 26, 2003 09:43PM
"As far as you other cats taking cyber shots confront me in person"
I didn't take any shots at you. I said I didn't think Bilbo would do it. I said "my bad" (which is what some of us younger folks today say in the way of "sorry") if you had proof. Now I am taking a shot. You seem to be way too defensive about something. I don't know what. I heard you ran a good tournament. My best bud finished 6th and said it was fun. You called whoever posted the first remark an idiot out of the blue. "Lots of class my good man thats why I take no BS!!" Sometimes having class means ignoring BS. Such discourse should be beneath you. Let it slide off you back like the drops of condensation roll off an ice cold beer. Mmmm...ice cold beer...What was I saying?
bobsatter
April 27, 2003 08:51AM
Crow you are right but, after all the hard work i put into this event it should not have been followed up by these comments. Anyone that knows me or was at this event knows that i am as laid back as they come.I say this as a man Derrick Bilbo I'm sorry if you are not resonsible!!! Someone out there tried to ruin a good event and your right my beers are getting warm. Peace out and I hope all of Mississippi make it next yearfor: I hold no grudges unless someone has a beef with me. Peace Bob
Bhamdiscgolfer
April 27, 2003 10:19AM
How many Identitities does this person with discd2000@yahoo.com as an e-mail address have?
Tony Bass
April 27, 2003 06:16PM
248,629,371,062 I think!!
April 27, 2003 06:51PM
Bob, you have erased all doubt from my mind. You are a class act. I am going to do my best to make your tournament next year. Peace.
April 27, 2003 09:51PM
yeah i'm going to bowling green bob. e-mail me if you want to go in on a room.
April 28, 2003 04:51PM
Thanx bob Ive talked to the person and he says he will admit to it. Thanks Bob and its 23 identities Tony.
bobsatter
April 28, 2003 05:24PM
The one good thing that has come from this is the new format. I'm waiting to hear from this individual. Peace From a Class act Bob lol
April 28, 2003 06:52PM
Nearly every time I've posted, the thread has completely died. Lemme see if that works again........

No justice, no peace.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013