Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Womens US Championships

Posted by Lori Maxwell 
Womens US Championships
April 21, 2003 09:31PM
Hi all

I am interested in putting a carpool togather from memphis? I am planning on attending the tournament but I need to share expenses with someone or several people. The Women's U.S. Championships is a great tournament for all women of every skill level. I have been 2 years in a row and they have been great experiences! It is a wonderful sight to see 42 women on the course at the same time!

Anyone interested email me

THANKS

Lori
Re: Womens US Championships
April 21, 2003 09:36PM
I,m in Lori! Keep me posted! Yes, it is an awesome tournament experience!! I hope we can recruit some women! It is so great seeing and playing in a tournament JUST FOR THE WOMEN!! They REALLY pamper us! It's great! Lets get this carpool rollin'!
April 21, 2003 09:45PM
For those wondering...The Womens US Championship is Friday Sept.26-28. If possible it is good to plan to be there at least one full day before the competition so that's why a "preplanning" thread is already starting. Do you agree Lori?
R. A.
April 22, 2003 08:40AM
Hi Lori & Addie,

Where is the Womens US Championships going to be held this year?

Addie, good luck in the Rocket City Blast.

Lori, good luck at the Wall Doxey tourney, wish we could make it, the finals for the women sound like fun. We'll be at the doubles tourney in Waveland this weekend.

Also, Lori, we're not going to be able to make the Arkansas States like I thought, sorry, but I still think you should play in it regardless of what all the other girls say, if they want to win against you then they need to step it up and not make you feel guilty for winning all the time! You go girl!

We hadn't really planned on going to the Bud Hill tourney in May, but I have to say it is really tempting, I sure would like to redeem myself at Shelby, I know I can do better. We'll see.

Take care, and I hope to see you both soon.

Robin
Robin, it's being held in Peoria, Illinois. We looked into LaVern going but she's going to be at sea on those dates. Here's the website with the tournament info: [illinoisdiscgolf.com]
Robin, here's the link I meant to post:

[www.illinoisdiscgolf.com]
R. A.
April 22, 2003 10:22AM
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the info, and congrats on the Birmingham tourney, I read somewhere that you kicked butt! Way to go!

See you soon,
Robin
April 22, 2003 12:14PM
Hey Robin,

Great to hear from you! I sure do hope we could get a caravan of women to go to Peoria!! That would be AWESOME!! Hopefully we can all work it out!

Take care,
Addie
TheZinger
April 22, 2003 12:43PM
Hopefully the Southern National Women will show the rest what they're missing.
April 22, 2003 11:25PM
Hey Robin!

Hope the house search went well or is going well. Them girls were just giving me a hard time! I took it the wrong way! OOPS Sorry to all!

Its too bad you guys can't make it to Arkansas States! Our two courses in the same park is pretty awsome! We have 2 more tees to level out and that will be all. Some tees are concrete some dirt and wood chips. We now have 37 holes and a place to practice putt! It is so great! Good Luck at Waveland? Have a great time. Will you make it to Memphis?

Lori
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013