Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

LATE BREAKING NEWS!!! ACADIANA PARK LATE SUMMER CLASSIC

Posted by misterbogey 
The Acadiana Park Disc Golf Association has made a couple of changes to this years Late Summer Classic being held on September 14, 2002.

First off, there will be two rounds of EIGHTEEN HOLES! and not the 27 we have sometimes played in the past...(Thanks Jim!)

Also, NO MOSQUITOES ALLOWED this year! Actually the City of Lafayette has done an excellent job in controlling the mosquito population, so those of you who got more bites than birdies last year can leave the Off off!

You can view and print a flyer on the tourney by going to:

[www.angelfire.com]

Hope to see all of you the on the 14th...

misterbogey...and I can prove it!
darn... that is the same weekend as Texas States... and they are offering a HUGE payout.

in the future you folks would be wise to look at the bigger picture schedule of regional events prior to setting dates... imo...

texicans are starting to take note of LA events and it would be wise to offer an event that they can attend.
This date was set last December and is already set for next year. Do you know when the Texas States are set for 2003, maybe we can change it for next year if there's a conflict.

We would like to get some participation from those Texan Disc Golfers but it is getting tough to set a date that isn't already taken...guess that's a good thing huh? ;-)
the dates for texas states have been the eame for years...
I am not sure if the dates for the Texas State Championships have been changed or what, but in the PDGA magazine and on the Houston Flying Disc Society web page, it says the dates are the 21st and 22nd. You can check out the web site at www.hfds.org.
Thanks Tony!

It looks like the Texas States is the week following ours. We had already changed the date from the 21st to avoid a conflict so that's good news.

So all you folks that are headed for Houston can stop by Lafayette the week before...;-)
I'll be there to kick some lefty course butt
not if i beat you there #9 you know what im talking about big willy style
ha ha

texas states is a great event everybody should try and go i have been 3 times now and hope to go back this year but i will be at laf. to get some practice in not that the courses are the same but just to beat will , that will be good enuff for me ha ha

see everybody there
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013