Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SNC Ams - Final 6 - can I get an "Amen"

Posted by Crow 
Hey Jim, what do you think about a Final 6 for the top Advanced players at the SNC's in Hattiesburg?
canadian touring pro
Re: SNC Ams - Final 6 - can I get an "Amen"
April 25, 2003 09:02PM
how aboot bringin me another frosty labatt's eh?
The Zinger
April 25, 2003 09:25PM
Crow, last year all divisions had a final 6. Don't see why it would be any different.
Sorry, I was a big loser last year and wasn't playing at all. I haven't played the SN Finals since '98, when there was only one weekend. Just ignore this thread and my stupidity. Although if there was a section of this web site dedicated to scores for past SN Finals...
Cool idea crow . DFL here...lol
yes all division will have a final 6 holes this year too , so get ready , jim
May 02, 2003 01:31PM
Are you saying there will be a final 6 for the Am-Women also!?!? Kicka$$!!
Just hope they aren't the usual final 6 holes I get to watch....you know...the 500+ foot type holes that the big arms love so much.
I hope this includes the Advanced Masters as well? RwC
May 03, 2003 05:40AM
WOW... everyone wants some excitement. Looks like everyone just cant get enough.. Dont you just love disc golf?
all division will have finals , we will have special tees for each division , hope to see everyone in hattiesburg, jim
May 06, 2003 09:12AM
Will the Advance get to play the one from the road behind 11's basket back to 10' basket? That hole rocks. And I had a little something to do with making that one up.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013