Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Pensacola Florida courses?
August 26, 2002 10:13PM
Im looking for the scoop on the Pensacola DG scene. I know of Blue Angel. Any other courses down there? I think the last time I was in Mobile I heard talk of one or two other courses going in soon down in Pensacola.

Any detailed info, especially vital info such as location and good directions, will be appreciated!

Bryan Lieb
Re: Pensacola Florida courses?
September 01, 2002 04:54PM
The guy's from the city have come out to blue angel park to look at our course and talk to me about putting one in at bayview park as well as the roger scott complex both in pensacola. I know that with just one or two more suggestions to jody skelton this probably could happen soon. For what ever reason I think that the idea scares them. However I do know that a course has been ordered for whiting field in milton and I think they have started clearing for this new course and it should be a good one.
Re: Pensacola Florida courses?
September 03, 2002 06:42PM
I had the pleasure of playing the Blue Angels course when I was on vacation in Pensacola this July- just AWESOME! I've played over 25 courses, and this one is in my top 5. Almost surreal, to me, a Mississippi and Tennessee player. The landscape and vegetation was like being on another planet. I laughed at the water hazard, until I hung up in a tree and almost landed in it! HUGE amount of work those guys have put into that course, and they came up with a winner! I'll be back.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013