Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

any tupelo people going to bud hill this weekend?

Posted by kevin 
hey, pb and i are planning on playing the tournament in memphis this weekend and if anyone from tupelo is going it would be great if we could meet up and follow you. i have never been before and don't have a clue how to get there.
Re: any tupelo people going to bud hill this weekend?
May 01, 2003 01:43PM
Kary and I from Starkpatch will be swinging through Tupelo a little after lunch on Friday. If you can, you are welcome to follow us (he drives slow so he'd be easy to follow.)

Jeff
May 01, 2003 02:02PM
I will be leaving about 6:30 from Tupelo Saturday morning if anyone wants to follow me, however I will be speeding and there is a good chance that I will leave you. Just a note. I will be leaving at exactly 630 and wil not stop till we get there, so if you want to follow better have all the gas and food you will need.
kr
May 01, 2003 02:12PM
Slow? No, I drive NORMALLY. I drive at a reasonable rate of speed. Usually around 70-75 mph on the highway. Richard Petty drives slow compared to Jeff. Anybody drives slow compared to Jeff. The Haydels got us to Bowling Green, KY from Starkville, MS in 5.5 to 6 hours taking BACK ROADS. I had to take Dramamine so I would throw up in the back seat, for crying out loud.

Anyway, sure Kevin, you can follow us.
May 01, 2003 03:00PM
I will be leaving from Iuka around 6:00 and going that way. .if that is any help.

DG Guy
kr
May 01, 2003 03:04PM
>so I would throw up in the back seat

Make that "wouldn't"
May 01, 2003 03:20PM
this board definitely needs a spell checker and grammer usage... LOL

more for me than anyone else!
May 01, 2003 03:23PM
Kary,

Send me your E-mail address, phone number and real address so I can get it into the Memphis Disc Golf Club Member List. Thanks

Memphisdiscgolf@aol.com
May 01, 2003 03:31PM
No dont do it. They are buidling a hit list of other Advanced players! They are the mafia of the greater Memphis area. Its all a ruse.
May 02, 2003 10:00AM
Wonder how many am women will be up there at bud hill...hope it is a good group going...should be fun....

Icey
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013