Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Announcement

Posted by Kincaid 
Announcement
May 01, 2003 11:32PM
I am proud to announce the birth of my third child Emma Grace Kincaid, born on April 21, 2003 five weeks early at a whopping 5 lbs. 2 oz.. I am happy to say that she is beautiful and healthy. I have been very busy and have played essentially no golf in the last few months and it has been a long time since I have been down to that sweet land of Mobile. So I thought I might let everyone down there know where I have been. I played my first round in a long time this morning at Saunders Ferry (Hendersonville,TN for those that know where that is) today and threw an even par. I guess I don't have quit after all. I hope to make it down south soon. Scott Kincaid
Re: Announcement
May 02, 2003 06:16AM
Scott and wife,

Emma Grace...What a beautiful name! Any chance she'll become a disc golfer? :o)
Congratulations!! Saunders Ferry is a gorgeous course. Played there for the first time about a month ago. Loved it! Congratulations again!

Addie
May 02, 2003 07:43AM
Awesome, I dont suppose its the same, but since I am a Kincade(different spelling), but hey its close enough; I should send congratulations. Maybe I will make it down there to the coast and I can meet another avid Kincade-Kincaid disc golfer.
May 02, 2003 09:37AM
Congratz Brother!!!

Nice to hear that you are doing well, and that you now have some Grace in your life! (Haha) Wish I could make it up for the Hill, but traveling has been nonstop lately, and I need a break. Rap with you soon Bro',
Will T
May 02, 2003 09:47AM
I must have not read your post very well. Dont suppose that you are on the coast. Missed that one. Maybe I will see you at Bud Hill then.
Griff
May 02, 2003 10:20AM
Congrats bro...an excellent addition to the fold!! Griff
May 02, 2003 11:23AM
Clever Will! I liked your "Grace in your life" comment!!
May 07, 2003 09:37PM
scotty you old dog guess those swimmers are still swimming. only kidding, it is
good to know how youve been. its a sad time when life gets in the way of your
golf game. i miss those nashville courses....jonfox

let me know you get this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013