Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2003 SOUTHERN NATIONALS CHAMPIONSHIPS

Posted by jim 
jim
2003 SOUTHERN NATIONALS CHAMPIONSHIPS
September 05, 2002 12:46PM
well 2002 is over and what a great year , i hope everyone will help Baton Rouge LA . the 2003 pro host and Paul B.Johnson state park in Hattiesburg ms. the 2003 am host. both will host their states first s.n.c. please do all you can to help with sponsors ,labor ,advice, ideals , a group effort will do so much for the south. i would love to see $15.000. s.n.c. i will do all i can to reach that goal. We will start a sponsor list and put it on the site ,sky south and innova will do everything that we can ,the rest is up to each player . Talk to your td and players in your area about the s.n. take a sponsor pack to your boss or places of bussiness that you do bussiness with. i will need help in hattiesburg to find sponsors ,please let me know if you live in that area and can help out.well lets go, jim
Re: 2003 SOUTHERN NATIONALS CHAMPIONSHIPS
September 05, 2002 09:19PM
Hey look forward to the new year and doing a lot better than this year! Hah! How about we clean up the website now? Take all of the 2001 and 2002 tournaments off the completed tournament page that don't apply anymore and restart the point system.

Also, any chance that there will be a Tournament at Cosser State Park this fall? Sure hated that the course was flooded all year!

Brad
Hey Jim, I was just responding to what you were saying about needing help finding sponsors here in Hattiesburg. I am sure that myself, and the other members of the Hub City Sky Valet can help out with this matter. Just let us know if the tourney will be held at about the same time of year and we will get as much sponsorship as possible. Thanks Jim, for all the hard work you put into these tournaments, I just wanted to say that it is very appreciated! I think this is going to be a great year to be a part of the Southern Nationals. If we all work together and do our fair share I think that S.N.D.G. can come a long way this year!
My thoughts exactally. We have come a long way with the SN disc golf series, and I envision it doing nothing but growing and growing over the course of the next decades to come. Baton Rouge is already starting to get things set up (like reforming a club to help "sponser" and run the biggert and best tournament in the south! Weare also in the process of trying to get a new championship course here in BR, one that will challenge even the top players from all over the country. I'll keep everyone up to date with how the project is going, as well as trying to get concrete tee pads in at Highland and Greenwood parks.
Major sponsership is on my top list of things to do, so if anyone has any ideas of any big companies that might be interested, please let me know.
hey jim its great news that the snc is in my home park if there is anything i can do to help just email. thanks rick pierpoint
if someone finds a business sponsor that is willing to donate, is it okay to have them make the check out to skysouth?
Yeah it will be great to have s.n.c. here at paul b. For myself I've already got three sponsors for the tourey.SO This should be a kickass tourey.
John Kittrell
November 28, 2002 09:48AM
Brad-
The completed tournaments are all from the 2002-2003 season and the points are up to date (20 of 21 tournaments) the title "2001-2002 point standings" is incorrect.
John K
John
I suppose that the sole lone remaining tourney info not turned in is from
the W. Monroe tourney in june.?? As the points update goes you have me listed for 2 tourneys ( I have been to 3) and only 1 win When in reality I have 2 wins in the open field. ( The MS. States and W. Monroe). My concern is that when TD's or clubs do not turn in info what do/can we do about it. If the folks in W. Monroe can not turn in results why are they holding another SNQ tourney??? Maybe I can help figure it out since I will be going over there for the Turkey Tourney.. All I can do is inquire about the missing results but there needs to be some kind of ramifications if they cant seem to do it the right way. Maybe a tourney suspension or somethin
but that does no one any good especially the SNC since each qualifier donates or is supposed to donate $2 a head to the SNC. I do not know the answer I can just be disappointed that I did not get the points.
Thanks for hearing me out
Disappointed
FRZBMAN
jim
December 01, 2002 12:32PM
please have any checks made out to southern nationals that come from sponsorships.i do have some packages available if someone needs one ,jim
The w. monroe tally's are not in yet, let's get on the ballboys
.Don't make me come up there again and get my butt kicked by Jimmy Choke again!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013