Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

UAH under water.

Posted by brianlmoon 
UAH under water.
May 07, 2003 08:57PM
Not sure how many of you read Overstable.com, but there is a great pic from UAH on there right now.
Griff
Re: UAH under water.
May 08, 2003 09:53AM
What a picture!! Is this recent?? Are we playin' disc golf or takin' a cool swim in the fine, clear waters of North Central Alabama?? Griff
May 08, 2003 01:31PM
This picture was taken on Tuesday, May 6,2003... This will be the hole the Advanced divisions will play, Griff! Time to move up!!! LOL!!
Griff
May 08, 2003 02:09PM
Not a BIG DOG yet, just a DAWG!! Perhaps I can perfect my diving technique!! Hopefully it won't be my scores takin' the dive!! Griff
May 08, 2003 10:58PM
Lawyer humor. Sheesh.
May 09, 2003 04:07PM
Griff, you're gonna love the courses at Huntsville. I almost wish I was playing advanced against you guys, but alas, I have one more event as an advanced master (maybe more, who knows) Be prepared for some open, long, windy holes, them move into the pine grove of Brahan Springs.

I can only hope we get to play Redstone Arsenal, which is perhaps my favorite course after ours. As far as Mastin Lake, I'll be playing it for the first time.

All you Mississippi guys, try and make this event. Huntsville has been long know for running class events. Pay the $5 PDGA fee (or join) and join the fun. RwC
addie
May 09, 2003 04:31PM
Thanks Russ!

Huntsville IS awesome.

Redstone is definitely on the schedule!

Keep you posted!!
May 11, 2003 09:00PM
This sounds like a heck of weekend. It will be a treat meeting all the AL folks, who dont make it over here very often.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013