Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
LAFAYETTE LATE SUMMER CLASSIC
September 08, 2002 02:20PM
DON'T FORGET...NEXT SATURDAY, SEPT. 14...LAFAYETTE...ACADIANA PARK...LATE SUMMER CLASSIC.

$400 EXTRA ADDED TO THE PRO PURSE!!!

LOTS OF CTP's...AS USUAL!

FREE T-SHIRTS TO THE FIRST 75 PLAYERS TO SIGN IN!

For a tourney flyer go to the url below:

[www.angelfire.com]
Re: LAFAYETTE LATE SUMMER CLASSIC
September 13, 2002 12:08PM
Just curious, there's a rumer going around that there is an added $300 to the pro purses this year. Is this true or just a rumer I've heard? I will be there with a load of discs and merchandise for the tourney (plus 2 metal mini's for sale) and unfortunately no CE Valcs, or CE Firebirds, but plenty of Eagles. I would also like to say that begining soon, Sky South West will be born out of the graces of Jim O and Sky south. Look for Southern National cash to be making its way into some tournaments around the lower La and Miss area, starting with the Late Summer Classic. They will be used just like Sky Bucks, and Jim O and I can accept both of these forms of "money", but always remember, if I don't have exactly what you want, you can get something similar and trade with Jim at a later date. ( as long as it doesn't get used)
Thanks to every one that has made the SN tour the best we can make it.
Re: LAFAYETTE LATE SUMMER CLASSIC
September 13, 2002 12:57PM
NO IT'S NOT JUST A RUMOR...BUT IT'S $400 ADDED TO THE PRO PURSE...SEE THE FIRST MESSAGE ABOVE FOR MORE DETAILS OR THE TOURNEY.

SEE YA' TOMORROW WILL...OR TODAY IF YOU'RE IN EARLY!

Joe T
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013