Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2005 LA States - 3-4 Dec

Posted by WillyBT 
Re: 2005 LA States - 3-4 Dec
November 30, 2005 10:16AM
Just a thought, Mikey ... Jim O. does quite a bit of listing on e-Bay ... he might list those discs for you :-)
November 30, 2005 10:51AM
leo did not want to call you out . I have seen the damage and it is terrible . I am very sorry that anybody lost there homes . If you took that as a insult you took it wrong and Im sorry. I just want the states to be as you had it to be not for me but for LA.

Leo Otto

Will I will be in friday and will be bringing two baskets
November 30, 2005 11:25AM
You know Mikey, you are not the only person who lost their home to Katrina. I personally know people who lost homes to Katrina and to Rita. All are coping pretty well, and some displaying an amazing sense of humor about it all.

None of them, however, are self-righteously screwing over their friends and associates, or are otherwise being d*cks in general.

Most people find it hard to feel sorry for someone going out of their way to be an a$$.

November 30, 2005 11:42AM
danny, you got mail!
Anonymous User
November 30, 2005 11:49AM
are you calling me a duck? well quack you, buddy!

now, please explain to me how i'm "self-righteously screwing over their friends and associates". as i see it, i'm trying to get Lafayette to cough up just a small fraction of the $2000 plus they made hosing i mean hosting the SNAC. Just a small gesture on their part would make all of us in Louisiana feel like disc golf isn't all about how much you can screw people out of. I'm not above fighting fire with fire Danny, and i've been pretty flippin generous despite what i've lost.

thanks for the sympathy though, makes me feel all warm and tingly you phuck.
November 30, 2005 12:38PM
Mike, I do feel bad for any personal loss you may have suffered from Katrina or its aftermath. That said, it is wrong for you to use your loss to justify some of your recent comments/actions.

The endless stream of accusations, name calling, threats, etc. have done nothing for your credibility or reputation. Any valid points you may have had are diminished because of that. Whatever misdeeds you perceive where done at the SNAC are not justification for you to try to stick it to all things SN.

I wish you the best, and hope that you get back on your feet as quickly as possible.

Danny
Anonymous User
November 30, 2005 12:46PM
so, i lose a boatload of money from my house being trashed, and i'm supposed to just pony up even more than what i gave to will, the guy who's just too @#$%& busy to pick up the phone and talk to me?

can you tell me where i can sell my blood to give you the cash then Danny?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2005 09:34PM by John K.
ww
November 30, 2005 12:47PM
Danny Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mike, I do feel bad for any personal loss you may
> have suffered from Katrina or its aftermath. That
> said, it is wrong for you to use your loss to
> justify some of your recent comments/actions.
>
> The endless stream of accusations, name calling,
> threats, etc. have done nothing for your
> credibility or reputation. Any valid points you
> may have had are diminished because of that.
> Whatever misdeeds you perceive where done at the
> SNAC are not justification for you to try to stick
> it to all things SN.
>
> I wish you the best, and hope that you get back on
> your feet as quickly as possible.
>
> Danny

Now that's a trophy post!

Anonymous User
November 30, 2005 12:53PM

willie, you won't see the next heist with your head in the sand like that.
ww
November 30, 2005 01:24PM
Mikey, I really don't care.

Karma is a @#$%& and if people steal or fluff the finances, they will get theirs in the end.

The juvenile approach you employ just ain't working for you.

But KUDOS for the tenacity!

Anonymous User
November 30, 2005 02:00PM
WW, Leo, Jeff, Jeff Jr., Mobz, Rhyne, all you 'Bama folks who supported NO team,
Just wanted you guys to know that although i've said some things about Mobile that might be interpreted as spiteful, I really don't harbor a grudge against anyone from 'Bama. Well except for that Buddy guy,and Jim, and Tom Monroe...but the rest of y'all are great. I do apologize to you guys for hijacking the forum in my futile effort to get the ADGA or Psychofish to cough up just a little bit of what they stole to make up for their heist of the SNAC funds and the total disrespect of the disc golf community they subjected everyone to. While I wasn't able to get Lafayette to do the right thing, at least we got everyone with eyes to see that ADGA is a bunch of scumbags who don't care one rat's booty about anything other than their own stupid club. Anyway, my time on the forum grows short and I just wanted to say thanks to you 'Bama guys for supporting ol' NO Team over the years. peace
ww
November 30, 2005 02:21PM
AWWWW, You big lug get over here...

November 30, 2005 02:23PM
Yo, Tax Man, I didn't realize you were calling me out. CHICKEN, I like that, especially on the grill, or in a salad, or on a sandwich. But, there ain't nothing like a ROOSTER, cause we rulez the roost.

Unfortunately I don't bet on things I have no control over, usually. It would also hurt my soul to give away a case, if by some remote chance LSU were to lose, and I didn't get to drink 20,21,well all of them. I can't bet on DG for the same reason, I have no control over my disks, except for this weekend where I'm going straight to the top of the leader board.
But, I can do this. If Ga. wins, I'll buy you a beer or beverage of your choice and refrain from wearing my purple and gold on Sun. When LSU wins, I'll buy you a beer or beverage of your choice and drink a beer with you and be totally decked out in nothin but the TIGERS purple and gold. How about that. A win-win situation. See, BR guys are the greatest. It's all about the party. If you want the beer a day early, look me up, I might have one stashed somewhere in my icechest.
Although you have to watch it at Scottlandville, the cops will jack you up for drinking over there. Are so I was told by some OLD MAN who drinks too slow anyway. Too bad Zephyr doesn't post, that would be as funny as some of Mike and Blueboy's posts.
November 30, 2005 03:16PM
Rouster, you do have control about who you pull for! sounds like a good enough reason to bet to me. I will take you up on the one beer of choice thou. Not rooting against the Tigers, just a gut feel. We shall see and good luck this weekend. Tell Zephyr, whatz up! Boba
November 30, 2005 07:41PM
Why do I want to talk to you? You say all sorts of crap about me that isn't true. Have your own delusions of how things went down and that we "stole" the states from you, now that the PDGA is still involved you hold out baskets, money, I can't believe you still say that I didn't attempt to pay you back for the straps. I hadn't even sold any and I offered to pay you all of what you put in for them. Then you said to keep it for the states. That is basically all I got from the tons of money that you had raised for your precious "A-Tier". then say we have all done you wrong. What do you want? No SN - No PDGA - do you just want all of the funds for you?
I thought we had a deal planned, then I never heard from you (phones go both ways), then Steve T said he'd pick them up for me, and you don't give them to him. Real class act man.
Before we have been able to get over the crap that you write on this forum about me and BRDG, and all is good - I don't care anymore. You run one tournament a year and think you are a disc golf god and have all of the answers - you don't man - and you are loosing friends fast.

Later,
Will T

Oh yea - the states will be off the Hook this year!
Boo Yaa!!
November 30, 2005 08:05PM
Ship - if you find jason B s game can you please return it. he may need it this weekend.

-Psycho Don

OUCH!

Dare I say . . . BURRRRRRRRRRRRN ?

sizzled more like.

JB
November 30, 2005 09:08PM
was there a memo sent out to everyone in SN ot call me out this week?? Ok, I just received a package from fedex and i now have my game back. No excuses, no mercy this weekend.

and now for my predictions for the weekend

morrow- +8
justin- +12
ion- +6
psycho +17
zinger still under his wife's boot j/k congrats on the newest member to the
family.
jose- who cares? he's still in am

me- +5

Game on!!!
JB
November 30, 2005 09:17PM
@#$%& B I feel misplaced....I dont see my name up there. I guess I won't be on the last Adv. card on the last round then. Bring it!!! J/K.....

Later,

Shipley
November 30, 2005 09:48PM
i may not beat you but, ion will
December 01, 2005 07:24AM
Finally some smack talk, about time.
Congrats Terry and Good Luck. Now quit makin babies and start working on your game.
December 01, 2005 07:26AM
Hey JB I think you thinking to hard on that one its more going to be like

morrow +7
You +12
Psycho +8
Me +6
December 01, 2005 07:30AM
if any of your predictions are correct I should be smooooooooooooooooooootttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russell Bourg
former PDGA member # 26070
December 01, 2005 07:34AM
so let me just ask this innocent little question:

does Will have, for instance, the $100 I spent on the four fundraiser discs I bought?
December 01, 2005 07:47AM
sounds like a direct question for Will, not for speculation by the forum.
December 01, 2005 08:31AM
Tax Man, let's up it to a 6 pack. Not a case, but at least enough to make you feel good. I can't be a cheap wuss all my life.
We'll settle up the first tourney we actually play together. I'm more than sure the winner will remind the loser.

Didn't your gut tell you Tn when we lost. Hope you got a stomach virus on this one.
Does your boyz (fsu) have any chance whatsoever against VT? Or is it about as much chance as I got this weekend?

As for all the advanced smack, ya'll better put JB out by Sat. evening. I'm telling ya'll, that dude's got skillz at Highland, watch out.
December 01, 2005 08:44AM
Rouster, you guys have a much better chance than FSU:{ We will return with a vegence as we mature! My guts are actually in a knot on this game but, since it is in Hotlanta im giving the edge to the Dawgs! So a six pack it is by, the way it will make me feel good after i induldge!
Now for the smack talk!! My money in the advanced divison is on a bagger;] The open will be contested by, Fowler and Orum with Bass on there butts! Should be a good one and I am PO i cannot be there. Boba
December 01, 2005 08:55AM
Sounds good.
Anyone who wins Am or Adv is a bagger, or so I've heard anyway.
The Open field should be awesome to watch. I know I'm going to knock some back and watch the final 6, that should be great.
December 01, 2005 09:04AM
JB,
I think your preditcion of +5 sonds pretty good. But I don't think you will shoot plus five.... I think that is how you will shoot in relation to me. I am calling it here, I beat Jason "worst...disc golfer...EVER!!!" Bourgeois by 5. OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!

burn

-negative- up in this @#$%&!!!!

BOOM!!!
Anonymous User
December 01, 2005 09:21AM
as Zinger would say,

"Whatever, Will."

I'm glad the States will be a good tournament by the way.
December 01, 2005 09:47AM
contrary to popular belief JB and water don't mix, bring on the rain
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013