Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2005 LA States - 3-4 Dec

Posted by WillyBT 
Re: 2005 LA States - 3-4 Dec
December 01, 2005 11:27AM
i bought 6 and dyed a bunch at no charge, i be there , i think matto and several mobile boys will be there, hope everything goes well, good luck to all, matto is looking for somewhere to stay, if anyone knows a place, now go ace one for me, jim
December 01, 2005 11:50AM
Jim, I may know a place he can stay ... give me a call
December 01, 2005 12:48PM
VT has about as much chance as JB has to stay out of OB land
December 01, 2005 01:00PM
OB land is V I C I O U S at Scottlandville, it's going to be a freaking circle-fest!

December 01, 2005 01:20PM
Just be sure to "color" inside the lines.
JB
December 01, 2005 02:38PM
hey psycho isnt ob land where ur pitching your tent this weekend

Game on!!!
JB
December 01, 2005 04:10PM
all the trophies for LA states have been finished.

They were made by the same person who made the trophies for the SNAC.

except these might be heavier.

Psycho Don (Donald Tomasko)
SN board member
*previous owner of the Gnome*
Owner Psycho-Fish Disc Golf
dtomasko@psychofishdg.com
[www.psychofishdg.com]
December 01, 2005 04:18PM
What is supposed to be the chance of rain this weekend?
December 01, 2005 04:23PM
If I go, 100%. If I don't go, 30%.
December 01, 2005 04:28PM
are you going or not going then lol.
December 01, 2005 04:47PM
0% sat

50% Sun
December 01, 2005 06:09PM
ooo ok thanks don. I was wondering also have you had a change to send me my goobler pics?
December 01, 2005 10:10PM
Attention Mike K, I will drive over to your place or work as it may be tommorow to get the baskets and whatever else is due the tourney. If others cannot get there so what, Im not scared to walk into the wasteland of what was Nawleans. Ive been there a few times already helping friends cleanup. I do feel badly for the folks of Nawleans. The town will rebuild, yes itll take many years. Non the less, call me at home tonite if ya feel 985-878-9743 or tommorow on my cell 225-202-1572 With best regards Brooks aka Aarvark Squig
December 01, 2005 10:19PM
brooks,

looking forward to this week end . hope to be better competition this go round.

Leo Otto
M.O.B.Z.
December 01, 2005 10:29PM
Hot dayum bro, glad ya coming. Hope many more of yall are, im ready to rock and roll, no matter if im putting a foot somewhere or getting one inserted. Its always fun playing with you guys, we have a great time. When ya getting in?
December 02, 2005 12:21AM
All is good with the world (except the baskets from Innova and the tournament mini's haven't come in yet).

Reconciled the conflict between light and dark may be.
Too strong is the mind of Yoda BT - hm?
Absorb his mediclorients the forces of evil can not!
On the same side of the force the moldy one and I are - yes - mm hmm.
And through the force we have baskets!
And extra on top of them.
Thank you Mikey-Mike.
You know how to press buttons - and then have the ability to make one realize that that is all it is - button pressing.
You do make good points - but every now and then... overboard!

I'll be at Greenwood all day (after I put out the tee signs at S-Ville) So come play some pre tournament doubles!!!

Here We Go!!!

Willy BT
December 02, 2005 07:01AM
Hey Will a kid from prcc is coming down with me and my dad also of course but we will be getting there at aroun 8 like usual
December 02, 2005 07:25AM
Will, I can drop off my basket at Scottlandville first thing in the morning or can bring it to Greenwood. Which do you prefer? Directions to the S'ville course posted somewhere?
December 02, 2005 08:07AM
Squiggy, i think the baskets are taken care of. Im glad that all is coming together nicely for the event. I just do not undersatnd why this event alwaays seems to be when i am hurt or have to helpout the family! I remeber several years ago walking around with the video camera in one hand{cause the shoulder had just be done} and watching some of the best golf ever. Funny how when the game is taken away, you realize how much you love it. You all have fun and those of you that get a Quarter K, throw them so JP can get some feedback. I will start a thread shortly after the event for the feedback. Once again enjoy the event. Regards Boba

PS. Mikey, your allright! with or without teeth:o}~~~~~~BLBLBLBLBLBLLLBLBLBLBLBLBLLLBLLB move along!
December 02, 2005 08:46AM
Hey Boba, we will miss you. I just found out my youngest sister, who presently lives in Deatsville, is moving to Trussville... so I should be able to make more of the Magic City tournaments. If I don't see you before long, you and your family have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Dangerous Don
Anonymous User
December 02, 2005 09:23AM
well, Ol' Bluff Magee was not able to get Lafayette to cough up one slim dime to help out the states by putting Yoda BT through the ringer. what a shame that every club in the state stepped up and donated to the States except for that criminal enterprise known as the ADGA in Lafayette.

I say, ban all the Lafayette scum from the States, they're all sandbagging bastages anyway. YA HERD ME SCUM?? Quit your cheating, quit writing your names on CTP's that you didn't beat, and really, go find yourself a real course designer for Pa Davis, that's the worse-designed POS in the state. YOU SUCK.

Anyway, whoever wins one of the Innova Sport baskets this weekend better go shake Steve Timm's hand! He was able to convince Will to call me so I could explain that I was only bluffing in my vain attempt to get Lafayette to do the right thing and donate just a tiny fraction of what they stole from the SN am players.

No, I didn't cough up any funds from what ET allegedly sold, but ET, if you're listening, I'll gladly give you back what Matt O said is $600 worth of plastic(that was a good one Matt) if you give me the $250 that the SN sent you for being a "victim" even though we all know all you lost was your dignity by going around begging. Oh, wait, you did lose your barstool at Banks Street where you bummed drinks off everyone. I take it back, you did lose a lot ET, paying for your drinks yourself will drain what you've won at disc golf recently pretty quick. Anyway, cough up the $250 and you'll make $350 profit in no time, and I'll donate that $250 to a real victim.

Chad Rouster, your entry is paid for, but thanks for offering to donate it anyway. Joe, Snady, and Eddie, your sponsorship is on the way to BR and thanks for supporting our State tournament!

Anyway, I look forward to playing Advanced this weekend and winning a nice basket. Game on JB, Game ON!!!
December 02, 2005 09:26AM
PEACE HAS BROKE OUT?

WHAT IS THIS STATE COMIN TOO?
FAMILY MEMBERS PUSH BUTTONS, POKE FUN, FEELINS GET HURT, WHO BACKS DOWN?

HEY, WE EVEN POSTED OUR RESULTS IN LESS THAN 3 EONS.
WHAT IS NEXT?

SHALE SEAN SWITCHES TO MILLENIUM?
O.B. DON PERCOLATOR STARTS THROWING A HYZER?
LAUGHIATE GOLF BECOMES FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE?
JUSTIN MANNNNN STOPS ENDING EVERY SENTENCE WITH LOL, JK
BIG JOHN FINISHES A TOURNEY STADING
JIM O POSTS A READABLE ENTRY
J K GETS RECOGNIZED AND THANKED
BOBBA PRACTICES MORE
CRAWLDADDY WEARS SHIRT SAYIN "FUN MY @$$ JUST WIN"
MEMPHIS AND MIKEY,...

O WELL WE CAN DREAM
December 02, 2005 09:31AM
I have to say, whenever I am bored at work, all I need to do is log onto this forum for a good laugh. Usually it is Crow or Griff who make me laugh the most, but West Monroe just topped that. What insight this West Monroe character has.

Dangerous Don
December 02, 2005 09:55AM
Heading to BR in about 30 minutes. Going to stop at Highland to play first. Then it will be on to Baker. Come join me anyone...

Tony B
December 02, 2005 09:59AM
Directions to Scottlandville Park –

From interstate 10 (west or east) get off on interstate 110 N. going towards the airport. Go north on 1-110 and exit at airline highway. The exit splits, take the left fork towards the old Mississippi river bridge, and get off at the first exit. At the yield sign at the end of the exit take a hard right (u-turn) onto monte sano. This is the road that the entrance to the park is on. Go past the first two parking lots, over a bridge, and turn left into the parking lot that is over a wooden bridge. Hole 1 is on the left.
December 02, 2005 10:10AM
OK...the Crawdaddy statement...that was funny

John k
December 02, 2005 11:26AM
roflmao.....PEACE LOVE AND ACES TO ALL AT THE STATES!!!

WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I wanna be there!

Boba, lemme know if you have an xtra Quarter K I can get my hands on--I don't throw Lady Britt, shew and my handstamped first run grace the Wall of SLaw!!

Holla if ya hear what I'm screamin'!!

Griff
December 02, 2005 11:35AM
Hey Mikie go easy on the non partisipants from Lafayette. Not all of us are in buisness or make any dissions for the ADGA. This I will say is some of us Scumbag Bastions will not partisipate in any tournaments whatsoever for some time. It's not worth the hastle! I think you need to shoot with a riffle and not a shotgun at the bayou planet though. Calateral damage may cause you the war even though you win the battle. As far as sandbaggers goes I can't dispute that charge. We have one of the biggest sandboxes in Disc Golf. You may get a chance to see 1 or 2 who may show up for the states. Most of us will be home playing on our 2nd class courses this weekend.

This message brought to you by the Pat Latiolais fromally known as your caddy

tpatL
PDGA #19488
May the Course be with you
December 02, 2005 11:42AM
fair warning to all,when you go to register for this tournament,think very carefully about what division you enter.me and my constituants will be monitoring each division and sandbaggers will be called out.i might have 3 weeks worth of SBOTW awards after this tourney.

"i am pure EVIL,now give me your funds"
creator of the most popular thread on the S.N.forums of all time
"Screw your Friggin Points"
PAID FOR BY THE FRIENDS AND SUPPORTERS OF THE GregOsnose "Sandbaggers, help the sport, help yourself - move up."
[profiles.yahoo.com]
December 02, 2005 11:45AM
I'll be one of two TPat states will be showing up for LA. states. And I don't give a @#$%& what or whoever underparmikey is but I'm from Lafayette and I'll play any @#$%& tournament I please. Thank you.
Happy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013