Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SN Points

Posted by John Kittrell 
Re: SN Points
December 06, 2002 11:23AM
Cool John. At least this time I didn't lose any more spots! <G>

I've gotta get to an SNDG events and get some points before too long.

I don't suppose I could get credit in SNDG for the PDGA event in Birmingham, Hmmmm? I thought not.

Either way, Greg Guidry plays in too many darn tournaments. Gonna be hard to catch that guy in Advanced Masters, but all I'm really shooting for is the Top 10. Even that might be difficult.

Thanks for all your hard work. Russ. C
December 06, 2002 04:33PM
Cool. I'M #1 I'M #1!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!
December 06, 2002 05:00PM
Move up, Will, you bagger! =8)
December 06, 2002 05:44PM
John Kittrell for pres!
Way to go man you are on top of this thing.
SSW
December 07, 2002 02:12PM
John,
Just curious, how manny tournaments have there been this season so far, and is there any way to see that on this web page?

Peace,
Willy BTc
john kittrell
December 07, 2002 03:08PM
Will
So far there have been 23 tournaments. If you go to the tournaments page and select completed tournament info in the top right you should get a list all the posted tournaments. Right now you'd just have to count the number of tournaments. If you want to look at individual tournament results go to overstable.com and click on tournament info. Brian has about 12 sn tournaments posted and I have ability to post future tournaments there as well. Are you coming over to Pcola for the tournament? Up for a challenge? Later...
John K
golfer
December 09, 2002 07:55PM
was that west monroe results from this spring?
john kittrell
December 12, 2002 07:37AM
The West Monroe results resently posted were for the tournament 30 November. However I just recieved the results from the West Monroe tournament in June and updated the SN points. Those results weren't posted in the forum but I can post them if anyones interested. It's just the participants and there final scores. Later
John K
January 03, 2003 12:17PM
John,
My points are a little screwed up. My name is listed twice, with two different spellings for my last name Lefort and Leforte. Just thought I'd run that by you.
January 03, 2003 12:35PM
While were on that subject, my wife's last name is misspelled in Amateur (Intermediate) women. No biggie. "Cory" should be "Corey."

And could you also check this guys' name in Advanced Master.

Larry Lawson of Florence, a fellow SFC member, goes by the nickname "Charlie Brown." I see where you have a Charlie Brown listed in Adv. Master points, in addition to Larry Lawson.

Unless there is an actual SNDG golfer named Charlie Brown, I'm betting its Larry Lawson. If you could check that for him and consolidate the points under Larry Lawson, I'm sure he'd appreciate it. (That is if it is indeed the same person)

Of course, there could be a Charlie Brown out there that we just don't know about.

Thanks for all your hard work. RwC
john kittrell
January 11, 2003 08:04AM
The changes will be made on the next update. If you see something that needs correcting let me know. Thanks
John K
john kittrell
January 12, 2003 03:55PM
The points have been updated to include the Little Rock and Lafayette tournaments of this week and last week. Thanks for posting the results so fast. Anybody know results from the Lake Lowndes tournament this weekend?
John K
January 12, 2003 04:23PM
Sorry I'm a tad behind Lafeyette in the lightening fast tourney results reporting. I'm going to report the results for the LLDG Tourney right now.

Jeff
misterbogey
January 12, 2003 07:29PM
Can you believe I have nothing better to do on Saturday nights but post tourney results...I need to get a life!

Actually Jeff, I heard that the first guy to post the scores gets awarded bag tag #1! ;-)

Hope your tournament was a big sucess; the Lafayette crew is anxious to get over to your course someday.
john kittrell
January 13, 2003 06:57AM
Thanks for posting the results Jeff, all the tournaments are doing a great job of posting the results of each tournament. Thank you thank you thank you. Everything is running smoothly. Keep up the great work...
John K
January 16, 2003 01:52PM
Hey John Kitrell,

I was just going over the points, and Todd Traylor and Toad are the same person, and he has 2 diff point totals.

just thought yo should know.
john kittrell
January 16, 2003 03:25PM
Will - I think someone else is going by the nickname "toad". Unless Todd Traylor won advanced at Bud Hill last November (after playing several tournaments as a pro) and won at the Arkansas tournament the first weekend of January these are two different people. I thought of that too the first time I saw the name. If I'm wrong let me know or if anybody up in Northern Southern National territory can tell me this guy's real name I'll correct it....
Thanks
John K
January 16, 2003 03:41PM
Don't know if this helps...but the Toad I know is from Arkansas...in the service...real friendly guy. He won Advanced at Bud Hill last November...jumped to Pro at AR in Jan. and seved 'em up! Rock on Toad!!

Obviously this comes from a lesser advanced player who was not at all dissappointed that Toad jumped to Pro in AR....one less person to school me ya know...Griff
January 16, 2003 04:40PM
The Toad that won Bud Hill Advanced and Little Rock Pro is a Little Rock local. His real name is Jeff McReynolds, though I've never heard anyone call him that. I'm with Griff on being glad to see him jump to Pro (about time) now we've got a little more breathing room. Hope to see some ripples in in the Pro pond from the big "Toad"

Aaron Hathaway
toad
January 16, 2003 07:18PM
mr kittrell

this is the real toad from BR well it seems that there is two of us now , but as long as i get his points i'm ok with it , so don't ask what toad it is just give me all his points , since i'm not making any this year playing so bad , been in a bad slummp i can't putt , it's killing me so i need his points if thats ok with him .

the real toad
Todd Traylor (baton rouge , la)
john kittrell
February 06, 2003 01:09PM
The points have been updated to reflect the 2 tournaments from last weekend (Feb 1, 2003) also the tournament results page has been updated with all the tournaments. Some of them only have final standings - that's all I have so that's all you get. If anybody knows the results from the Shreveport Ice Bowl held on 25 Jan 2003 send them to me. When you see Brian Moon (you da man) you better thank him - the web page looks great. Later...
John K
February 06, 2003 01:59PM
excellent work, jk & brian!

there are some interesting point battles going on... with a half season left... (+/-)

in open: jimmyjam has passed mikey and starting to look ahead to willybtc...

in masters RAH caught & passed RB by a point :^p

in the OMB division, GG and S O'Dell are in the sights of Dr Goby and it looks like TDwriter passed PatD & is working his way upward in the top five Adv Masters...

thanks again for the updates, SN krewwwe
February 06, 2003 02:08PM
Thanks for the update!

I might be moving toward the top five, but that's as far as I'll get unless Goby and the others drop out <G>. I doubt I can catch Mike, what with a 22 point lead. I'd love to finish in the top five, but top 10 wouldn't be bad.

I'm looking forward to seeing Goby and the others at Bud Hill, which will be my first time to play against them before Hattiesburg. Great job all!

RwC
john kittrell
February 17, 2003 09:15AM
The points have been updated to include the Municipal Disc Golf Challenge held 15 Feb 03, the Shreveport Ice Bowl held 25 Jan 03, and the Halloween Havok X tournament held 11 Nov 02. I wasn't able to post the tournament results in the tournament results page. Will figure out the problem and post them within the next couple of days. Later...
John K
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013