Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Louisiana Rep. at USDGC update

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Louisiana Rep. at USDGC update
May 19, 2003 11:45AM
Just a friendly reminder to all current PDGA members from Louisiana that the best scoring Louisiana resident at the upcoming Cajun Classic will be invited to attend the prestigous United States Disc Golf Championship. It doesn't matter if you play Open, Masters, or Advanced division, as these divisions will all play the same tees...if you are an amateur and want to compete for the invitation you'll have to play Advanced that day.

There are currently approximately 38 Louisiana residents who are eligible for this coveted invitation to the nation's championship:

Terry Zeringue, Tyler Zeringue, Damon Walker, Chris Whitaker, Donald Tomasko, Lavern Taylor, Mike Taylor, Toby Trichell, Dave Scherer, Eli Riddle, Brett Wright, Danny Reeves, Bryan Oubre, Kelly McIntyre, Gumbo, Mike Faircloth, Russ Davenport, Dave Dean, CZ, Paul Lowrey, Corey Austin, Errin Lewis, Todd Traylor, John Jennings, Kevin Pelton, Joe Matz, Pat Latiolais, Jamie Callis, Don Perkins, Chernobyl, Rob Williams, Ryan Clark, Mike Clapsaddle, Gene Clark, George Coffin, Mike David, and Jeff St.Romain.

Will Timmons is already invited since he is the T.D. of one of the qualifying tournaments (2003 S.N.Championship).

And, pat-pat-pat myself on the back, Mikey Kernan earned an invitation at the Bell South Open.

If you earn the invitation you will have until the end of June to send in your entry fee, otherwise it will go to the next best scoring player who wants to go...you can also earn an invitation at the SN Finals in BR. Good Luck!
Re: Louisiana Rep. at USDGC update
May 19, 2003 12:13PM
Mikey, congrats on your NT finish and earning an invite to the USDGC.
May 19, 2003 12:27PM
you mean "super-bigdaddy mike-the-parbarrian" cashed at an NT event? OH MY!!!

look out usdgc! here comes N.O. Team!

nice shootin brah!

vl
May 19, 2003 12:39PM
good luck to all who try to qualify for the usdgc at the highland howitzerfest. :^p

good job mikey! congrats dood!
you professional athelete, you...

btw, gateway is looking to sponsor players. DM just recently pubically announced that they are actively seeking competitors (Pro & AM) to sponsor.

(the chainfreak putting machine would be a natural, imo)
vl
May 19, 2003 12:40PM
it perhaps would sound less pubic if i spelled public correctly :^/
May 19, 2003 12:43PM
hehe He said.... pubic......
May 19, 2003 01:10PM
vl- my scores lately have not been worthy of a sponsorship from pubic hair removal products. ive given up the wizard. right now they dont seem to be very consistant. ive got nine practice putters and there all different. the first few months (with wizard) alot of putts were going in, past month has been horrible. i really dont know what to try next, i do like the "no bead" from innova, havent tried the challenger yet. mabey if i shave my nadds, that'll do it!
vl
May 19, 2003 09:07PM
roflmao. you could use tupperware lids and hit putts...

dood, you are a putting machine.... we all go thru i can't play this game phases. :^p

i still use no bead aviars for any putt 70ft+/- and in--

soft, beat to heck and understable as all get out.
Hey guys, I've got a stack of 5 beadless beauties that you might want to get your hands on. A couple of matching pairs too. Let me know.

Jeff
Tony Bass
May 23, 2003 03:31PM
Errin,
I think we have talked about this before, but just in case we have'nt I've got two words for you, "OMEGA SUPERSOFT". They are the best "bar none". I mean nothing grabs chains and sticks like the OMEGA. I am so glad I got turned on to those, and put down the Aviars. My putting has improved drastically since switching. And the ability to knock down the long ones (which I thought would never come) has become not-so-difficult! Give er a whirl, you never know!!!
TB
Griff
May 23, 2003 03:58PM
Even the Counselor endorses the super soft!!! nothing like squeakin' through the side of the cage to make my normal short putt look awfully nice!! Griff
May 23, 2003 04:04PM
Until someone else does it to you in a tourny with a soft magnet!!

HUH? Counselor?

Aaron
Tony Bass
May 23, 2003 04:06PM
I hear ya Griff!! I don't know how many short putts I have had go right through the basket mesh, and go in. But shoot, I'll take em' any way I can get em'! Just another great aspect of the almighty "OMEGA"!
TB
vl
May 23, 2003 04:16PM
my soft no bead aviar often goes right into the basket structure, but i putt pretty darn hard compared to alot of folks.

i have tried omegas. they seemed kinda like the same mold as the no bead aviar.

i could be mistaken though. i have never been to an NT.
:^p
May 23, 2003 04:22PM
They are the same mold. Yet I have not been to a NT .....am I even allowed to post here......I'm not number two in the points eihter? lol

Aaron
vl
May 23, 2003 04:58PM
humor rocks. roflmao.

i just sprayed my monitor with coffee. thanks dude :^p
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013