Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Wall Doxie Times?

Posted by Brad 
Wall Doxie Times?
September 20, 2002 12:05PM
I again need to "complain" about more information not being listed for a Tournament. Hmmm.....let's not call it complain. Let's call it offering suggestions. Anyone who has been in a Southern National Tournament before assumes that the Wall Doxie Tournament will Tee Off at 10 a.m. We assume that Sign Ups will be take between 8:30 and 9:30 or so with a 9:30 Players Meeting. That being said.......What about people who are new to the Southern Nationals?

All Tournament should be listed with Sign Up Times. Meeting Times. Tee Off Times. Also would be nice for them to have Divisions and Cost.

Just some suggestions to be more organized.

I will arrive at Wall Doxie around 8:30 because I ASSUME that gives me time to throw a few holes and sign up before TEE off. ;D

Brad
The Zinger
Re: Wall Doxie Times?
September 21, 2002 07:21PM
[groups.msn.com]

Hey brad, stop "complaining" about unorganization. I too think this info you are trying to find is very usefull, but these people are trying to catch up from last season. Give them time. Once they finish what they need to do, then we can give them suggestions, not "complain". I know it is too late, but I found the web site for that park, and they had half of the info you were looking for at the web link above. Quit a few courses have there own web page that has info like this on it. You can find these on the PDGA website under course directory. Then click on the course at near the bottom gives the course web link if they have one. They also give a contact name and number, they would know all the info you were looking for. But going back to the unorganization thing, just give them time. When they finish, if they still do not have usfull info like this up, then we should suggest it.
Hope you kicked some butt at the tourneyment.
The Zinger
Oh I forgot
September 21, 2002 07:23PM
to remind you about the LA OPEN next weekend.

[ldga.bravepages.com]

most of the info you need at the link above
Hope to see you there
jim
September 22, 2002 01:58PM
i would like to thank you for your info ,we are trying to put more flyers on the internet ,also remember these people doing all what does get done are working free for you , the s.n. is in its 7th year a drop in the bucket on a time scale. in the past year we have had a lot more players getting involve and others giving their opion . please try to help with any thing that affects you ,such as your points, name , seeing that your td turns in results from the events you go to . get involve ,also get invole in your local area . i feel this year we will move forward quite abit. please keep involve ,also can finish if you do not get started.
September 23, 2002 11:33AM
Zing person,

Remember, I changed it from "complaining" to "offering suggestions". ;D
I played poorly at Wall Doxie, coming in 4th out of 6. Hah!

In any case, Wall Doxie was fun again as usual. Thanks for all the work the Rangers did to put on a great tournament! The course always looks great and the food served is always great and the people are always very friendly!

I will remind Lyle to get the results sent in.

Brad
The Zinger
September 23, 2002 11:47AM
Brad, sorry to hear you didn't do as good as you hoped, but glad you had a fun time. Come to Baton Rouge next weekend and you will have a blast, promise. Hope to see you there.
September 25, 2002 06:29PM
I guess Brad got one of the flyers I passed around at Bud Hill during the Championship Tournament.

We didn't have the fee list yet and I just wanted to get the word out a little on that weekend.

Sorry for the confusion.
However, there was an email and a web page address on the flyer I put out.

The web page had all the info on it as soon as I got it.

Nancy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 33
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013