Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Question for Mike Sidebottom & BAP

Posted by Tony Bass 
Tony Bass
Question for Mike Sidebottom & BAP
May 20, 2003 04:58PM
Mike S.,
Hey what's going on down in P'Cola? Tony Bass here. I was just wondering if I could possibly come down this weekend and use my "ever so generous" voucher for a free two night stay there at the park. I was hoping for one last day of fun in the sun before summer school starts, and I can think of no better place to do so. Please reply and let me know if all of the trailers are booked or what? I am kind of worried with this weekend being Memorial Day weekend and all. Once again I would like to thank you for that gift. It was by far the best prize I have ever won. A fitting reward for the best "disc golf" weekend of my life. Let me know something. I look forward to seeing all of the Blue Angel crew again. Later
TB
Tony Bass
Re: Question for Mike Sidebottom & BAP
May 20, 2003 05:00PM
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. If anyone that sees this thread knows how to get in touch with K.C., Steve Mooney, and Mike U, please tell them to leave their phone numbers under this forum. I need to get in touch with them. Thanks
TB
Tony Bass
May 20, 2003 07:24PM
Mike where you at?
mikes
May 21, 2003 06:46AM
Tony
I am sorry for not getting back with you but you are correct this weekend is our biggy of the year. And yes the trailers have been booked for 6 months sorry. I would suggest you hold on to your trailer untill our x-mas tornament. Again sorry but I hope to see you come in and play some golf this weekend anyway. Also I guess I better make myself take time to get on the computer.
mike
Hey Tony-email me-KC
Tony Bass
May 22, 2003 08:27PM
K.C.
Look for an email from me soon. It may be marked with my girlfriend Amanda's name. I am going to use her computer and email.
TB
Anonymous User
May 23, 2003 10:18AM
hey pensacola, could ya'll please consult me the next time you decide on a date for a tournament? :) once agin, y'all have scheduled a date (this time the wally free doubles) that conflicts with a great tournament that i have already committed too (shreveport challenge). i would make every tournament in pensacola if y'all would schedule just a little better...what's an old airdale to do, shipmates?
mike s
May 23, 2003 10:50AM
sorry about that but we checked with john k. and he seemed to think this was the best date. but aint it great to see the sport growing the way it is. and besides where would you really rather be sherevport or p-cola fla. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Tony Bass
May 23, 2003 03:32PM
K.C.,
I sent an email last night, but I'm not sure it went through! Just post your phone number and I'll give you a call. Later
TB
Anonymous User
May 23, 2003 03:49PM
mike s, you take advice from a guy that putts with a run-over microwaved gummy warped thing?

he's an Air Force airhead to boot!

FLY NAVY!!! please, change the date so this former GRAPE can get to P-cola, of course i'd rather be there!
Tony Bass
May 23, 2003 03:58PM
Doubles at Blue Angel? Heh heh heh. When is this little soiree going to take place?
TB
AirCrow
May 23, 2003 11:35PM
Are you guys going to play some devil golf or what? If so, count me in.
mike s
May 24, 2003 10:17AM
Hey Tony if you come you have to be my partner so there deal with that! Just kidding
mike s
May 25, 2003 11:05PM
Don't forget the Wally Free sortsmanship tourny July 26th 50% will go to course improvment and the other 50% PAYOUT.
Tony Bass
May 30, 2003 04:37PM
To whom it may concern,

I don't guess my #16 bag tag has turned up down there in P.Cola has it? If anyone has happened to find it, I would be glad to give them a small reward. Some new discs or a small amount of money. Whichever you prefer. I have quite a good stash of plastic though, so if anyone knows anything please post here! Thanks
TB
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013