Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Which of you "tools" is selling this disc on ebay?

Posted by Print 
Which of you "tools" is selling this disc on ebay?
May 22, 2003 09:25AM
LOL.

[cgi.ebay.com]

That is a beautiful disc.

Re: Which of you
May 22, 2003 09:54AM
What is the name on it?

Beth
May 22, 2003 10:21AM
h.o.rsepower is the seller. Said he got it at a Southern Nationals. It is a very cool black cherry looking 2003 CE Roc.
May 22, 2003 10:23AM
hmmm...well I cannot see it while at work...but probably is somebody from the southern states....wonder what state it is from...and city might give a better idea who it could be...

Beth
May 22, 2003 10:24AM
Tennessee.
May 22, 2003 10:26AM
Might be somebody from Nashville or Memphis then....might poll them....

Beth
shawn
May 22, 2003 10:31AM
I don't know who it is but i do know who the new owner will be!
I have 1 light see threw orange
and 1 dark orange 2003 ce roc i received them at the 2003 STEVENS POINT TOURNAMENT in lacrosse wisconsin
hope to win the cherry black one
disc are only 5 dollars why do i pay more LOL
May 22, 2003 11:13AM
Is that not the sweetest looking roc. I dont care to pay that much for that one.
The thing has 2 days left and is up to 75 bucks. That is rediculous or so I think. Just wish it was in my bag.
vl
May 22, 2003 11:50AM
high priced discs are silly to me. i can't justify spending more than 20 bucks for a piece of plastic.

it could've been a milk jug fer christs sake... :^p

seriously, i throw discs... i don't hang discs on walls.

that is just me.

May 22, 2003 11:57AM
PRINT, ARE YOU AT WORK? IF NOT WHEN ARE YOU GOING OUT TO THE PARK TO PLAY. I AM OFF OF WORK AND NEED SOMETHING TO DO. YOU DONT NEED THE CE ROC THAT WOULD MAKE YOU A FAIRANITE. STICK TO THE WASP.
May 22, 2003 12:15PM
LOL. I bought two earlier. I know it is a sad day. I throw an orange one and got a red one put up. I emailed the guy selling it and he says he got it at Bud Hill. I am wondering if the reason it looks like black cherry is not because it was tye-dyed black over a red disc. I am sure that Fair is out at the course if you come over to Tupelo, check Veterans first though. He might be out there working.
May 25, 2003 01:33AM
why aren't there stacks of discs like that for sale everywhere?

D*mn it! innova , are you listening?

and yes it is crazy to pay that much for a piece of plastic that could have been a milk carton, but

it isn't!

it is a black cherry 2003 ce roc..!!!

sick!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013