Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Injury Report

Posted by u know who I am 
u know who I am
Injury Report
May 24, 2003 03:37AM
I regret to inform everyone that one of our felow advance disc golfers has a bad injury. My good friend damno sullivan has torn his acl in his left leg. Theres a 90% chance he has to have reconstructive surgey. i hope that theres that 10% chance that he doesnt have to have it. I know the last time he hurt his knee he was at the part playing with a big brase on trying to deal with the pain. I hate to see this happen to u man. Your game was improving rapidly too. Its unbelivable how you only palyed in 5 tournments and have and you have 80 points andare in the top ten. I would love to see how many points you would have if you played 15 tournments like fair and some of the other guys in the top of the points. No matter what anyone else says you have my vote on the advance player of the year. You rock. Your boy LD
Re: Injury Report
May 24, 2003 01:14PM
Hate ou hear that-- I just told a bunch of pros I was hanging with that he was the hottest up and comer that I knew of( I seen that sh*t before you know-- Rivers, Worm,Eric and now MattiO). It wasn't his arm- so I know he'll be back- Damon make sure you take the time to get well and don't try to come back too fast!!! That can be a big setback in your complete recovery -let me know if I can help--------Bud PS the US Sports Academy in Daphne has programs to help atheletes recover from serious injuries- you should contact them and find out what they can do for you -they are the BEST! Good Luck--- Bud
damon sullivan
Re: Injury Report
May 24, 2003 03:43PM
I would like to say thanks and im gonna try my hardest to get well soon as possible. Its gonna kill me not to get out and trow disc for a while. You better belive im gonna be putting all the time now so watch out. lol im just kidding.
Re: Injury Report
May 24, 2003 07:15PM
I'm really sorry to hear about your injury. I enjoyed playing with you in memphis, and look forward to playing with you someday in the open ranks. Get well soon and don't push yourself too hard! Its scarry to imagine you getting to practice nothing but putting for a few months... you already knock em down steady!!

P.S. u know who I am, if Damon had played in the fifteen tournaments that I played in and won all of them, he would automatically have the extra fifteen points, plus a total of 198 possible points for winning all of them. His total would be 212 points out of a possible 212! That would be pretty amazing!

damon sullivan
Re: Injury Report
May 24, 2003 07:51PM
Thanks man! Ijope to get well fast too. I ahd a blast playing with you at memphis. You are a amazing player. I hope to see you at an upcoming tournment. If you ever want to come down and play a tournment in mobile just halla at me. Theres always room. Hope to see ya soon and tear up, up in north miss. . Thanks again.
I hope to be back for the southern nationals i hope to see u there
Re: Injury Report
May 24, 2003 10:28PM
Get well Bro', and as Bud said - don't try to rush it too fast, learn a new putting style and get your aim deadly!

Willy BT
Re: Injury Report
May 25, 2003 03:07AM
thanks will i apperace it bro.
Re: Injury Report
May 27, 2003 09:20AM
Hate to hear it Damon....just rest up--I can relate...I've been there w/the ACL as well and I KNOW you will recover to give Top Fuzz all kinds of fits. Your drive is a BOMB!! Get well soon....Griff
Re: Injury Report
May 27, 2003 05:40PM
Thanks Griff! I hope to play to see you in mobile soon good golf and good luck.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013