Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Great weekend in Huntsville!

Posted by Addie 
Great weekend in Huntsville!
May 26, 2003 06:31AM
Matt,

You did an excellent job!! The tournament was indeed a "BLAST"!! :)

Maggie and Christa,

I enjoyed playing with Maggie and Christa! GREAT TIMES!!!Thanks for coming down!!

Matthew!

WOW!!! We are HONORED that your FIRST PDGA win was in Huntsville! That just adds to the disc golf history here!Keep it up!

Everyone else,

Thank you for coming! I hope everyone enjoyed our courses and the company of fellow golfers! Hope everyone was safe getting back home...See you all at the next one!!
matto and i had a great time, the tournament was great. you have two great courses in redstone and uah and the other two are great egualizers.your very lucky two have them. matt a. you did good my freind with your first td.if you every get the chance to go play redstone and uah do it. you will have a great time. hope to see all of you soon. tic tac you push matthew almost to much, way to hang in there. he almost choke it to you. now go ace one for me. jim
Re: Great weekend in Huntsville!
May 26, 2003 10:45AM
We had a fun time in Huntsville...good tournament.

Wish we had more women though...was one of the smallest women turnout that I have seen...Marla play wonderful golf and was so consistent it was great playing with her.

It was very nice to meet Betsy and she will be good...she has only been playing 4 months...good job....

The courses looked good...and I think it was appropriate that Bill Wagnon won the guitar...he did a good job co-TD in the tournament and did not get to play...

Thanks for all the fun...

BTW Bob Satter we missed you at Hooters...you will have to make it up to us next tournament in Bham....I guess.....

Beth
Grif
Re: Great weekend in Huntsville!
May 27, 2003 09:49AM
Matt O. Matt O. Matt O. Matt O. Need we say more? Great tourney Huntsville!! What amazin' courses!!

And hey Will T....DFL in Baton Rouge MAY have been enough for me to hold off Coady in the points race! I told ya every point counts!! (It's just the ego that gets crushed!!) lol Coady!! Griff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013