Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NEW MSG GROUP FOR ALL DISC GOLGERS

Posted by misterbogey 
NEW MSG GROUP FOR ALL DISC GOLGERS
May 27, 2003 08:58PM
The SNDG forums are a great place to air our opinions but offer no chat room or a way to up load photos.

With that in mind, we just put together a new MSN Group called "Disc Golfers Anonymous". It has a chat room and message boards and a place to upload your course photos or anything else disc golf wise.

The group membership is free and is open to all disc golfers or any anyone else who would like to join. To join the group go to: [groups.msn.com]

You will be asked to sign in to hotmail (if you have hotmail) or it will tell you how to get a user name if you don't have or want a hotmail address.

If you have any problems joining or any questions regarding this group please post it in here or send me an e-mail to: photojoe@cox-internet.com.

Re: NEW MSG GROUP FOR ALL DISC GOLGERS
May 27, 2003 09:04PM
BEFORE I GET LOTS OF POSTS FROM THE PROOF READ POLICE, THE ABOVE MIS-SPELLING OF DISC GOLFERS WAS DONE TO GET YOUR ATTENTION!

NOW GET OFF YOUR DUFF AND JOIN THE GROUP! ;-P
Re: NEW MSG GROUP FOR ALL DISC GOLGERS
May 28, 2003 08:33PM
Geez! We got 15 members already! Thanks to everyone who joined; now how bout filling in the member info if you haven't already?

And while you're in there, upload some photos too; everybody seems to like those.

And don't forget to use the chat room; we know how you love to gab!

Any problems with the site, just send me an e-mail to: fotojoe@cox-internet.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013