Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BUD HILL **ENOUGH SAID******

Posted by PATRICK HALLMAN 
WELL UNFORTUNATELY IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN AND I HAVE TO TRY TO CAPTURE THOUGHTS ON A LITTLE BITTY SCREEN. BUD HILL IS OVER FOR THIS SPRING AND AS USUAL WE HAD A GREAT TIME. ONLY 141 PLAYERS SHOWED( DISAPOINTING). JUST KIDDING. ALL THE NEW ONES THAT SHOWED UP WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK. IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO BUD HILL THEN YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED DISC GOLF. AS ANYONE WILL TELL YOU THIS IS THE BEST AND FUNNEST TOURNAMENT YOU WILL EVER GO TO( INCLUDING PDGA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS). WE BELIEVE STRONGLY THAT DISC GOLF IS STILL A GAME AND GAMES ARE FOR FUN. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK BARBARA & DANNY DANIELS( MR. & MRS. BUD HILL FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW) PERSONALLY FOR IF NOT FOR THEM I WOULDN'T BE WRITING THIS. FOR ANY PEOPLE TO SAY HERE IT IS BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME. YOU CAN'T ASK FOR ANY BETTER PEOPLE THAN BARBARA & DANNY. YOU KNOW WE LOVE YALL. SEE YA LATER PATTYCAKE
jim
RE: BUD HILL **ENOUGH SAID******
May 15, 2001 05:49PM
i would like to thank all the players who showed that you can go to a disc golf event and have some fun along with seeing some great disc golf .thru the years of going to bud hill the course has developed into one of my favorite to play.the locals make you feel very welcome and the food is great too.the format of 2- 20 plus holes on saturday and one one on sunday is great too.most players were on their way by 4.00. alot of players including myself took advantage of the free camping bud hill offers (i hope you did put a few extra$ in the tip jar ,if not double up next year) .way to go jack white for your 1st place open pro win. i quess he can play with the big dogs.make your plans for november now ,always the first full weekend in may and november. show up next bud hill and you will understant the words*** ENOUGH SAID***
May 21, 2001 10:12AM
Hey Jim, thanks for letting us know who won the pro division. For those of us who can't make some of the tournaments, how about if you require TD's to post results here on the forum for us to see?

Crow
c
June 20, 2001 12:22AM
Been hearing about Bud Hill. Sounds great! Does anyone have contact info/directions or anything that may help in getting to the next BH tourney?
thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013