Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
storm damage
September 27, 2002 02:37PM
I was watching the tube and viewing the force of Isidore and couldn't help but think about all my freinds in Mobile. I hope that everyone stayed safe and dry. I hope that your beautiful courses stayed beautiful. If anyone down there received roof damage I could be convinced into coming a little early for the Howler and I would be glad to help somebody out. Out of town roofers can sometimes be more affordable than the local guy who is more than likely swamped. I guess swamped is not a good word to use but you know what I mean.
Re: storm damage
September 28, 2002 08:16AM
I went to Bucanneer on Thurs afternoon, and could see the "beach" hole, couldn't get back into the park because it was closed, and then went back yesterday (Fri), and walked some of the holes and all of them looked to be in good shape, with no damage, only some garbage that floated up during the storm.

The beaches and the piers took a lot of damage here on the Ms gulf coast, and there was some flooding in some areas, but overall we were very lucky.
The Zinger
September 28, 2002 08:38PM
Hey bill, you should have drove another 1 1/2 hrs to baton rouge for the LA Open. The weather has been beautiful so far.
September 29, 2002 03:48PM
I know, just couldn't get out of town this weekend, daddy duties and all, hopefully I'll be at a tourney soon
jim
September 30, 2002 08:14AM
mobile had a lot of rain ,but no damage at all. so come on down ,jim
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013