Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
3 cheers for tallahassee
October 01, 2002 12:21PM
I had the pleasure of playing in the tallahassee grand opening tournament and it was great. Bob McCormick and his crew did a great job and the course is fantastic. It is a long long course from the pro tee's and just a long course from the rec tee's. Mostly all open with the exception of 3 to 4 holes. I can see this course taking off fast. So congrats to you guys over there and we are looking forward to you coming over to blue angel. We will take on your 8 best players in a friendly and treat you to lunch. Also congrats to Wally and Sarah Free who won there division in Tall. Also Debbie Blankenship who was 2nd in the womens behind Sarah. And then there was some old ugly guy who got 3rd in grand masters I can't recall his name
GO NOLES KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Re: 3 cheers for tallahassee
October 03, 2002 07:53AM
I too want to congratulate Bob McCormick and his people in Tallahassee. The course is absolutely great!It was long with some unexpected hills, but I got a real good chance to work on my distance throws.The park is beautiful and very easy to find.They will also be opening another course close to that one which I understand is alot more woods.I can't wait to go back and play both courses.I also want to thank the people who cooked lunch each day.It made it relaxing in between rounds.I also got to meet some new people,which always makes it alot of fun.If you get the chance to go to Tallahassee,you have got to play Tom Brown Park.
jim
October 13, 2002 07:38AM
iam so glad the link from mobile to gainesville has finally been filled, i heard nothning but nice things said about the course and the local players . hope to be at the next one ,jim
vl
November 19, 2002 03:12PM
are any SNQ's planned here for 2003?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013