Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Gulf Coast Wintertime Championship - Houston.

Posted by Ching Lizard 
Hey everyone! I thought that maybe some of you folks might interested in what's going on over on this side Atchafalaya. :-)

After playing with all of you guys at LA Open last weekend, you might want to think about discussing adding your own set of Gulf Coast Wintertime events so that we could really make this a Gulf Coast - wide event!

I've already discussed expanding this to Beaumont and Port Arthur, but the organizer wants to try it out using the new(est) PDGA Amatuer rating system. The first four at various courses in Houston will all be C-tier and the final will be a two-day four rounder at Tom Bass. (I'd love to see of you "cannons" from last weekend's "Final Five" hurling out there!

Here's the scoop from John Edwards:

[www.hfds.org]

(I hope the link works for you!)
Ching

thanks for the heads up i will do what ever i can to try and make some of those events and you are welcome anytime you are in town and i will give you a call when i come to houston for work so we can play some golf

Todd Traylor
It'd be great to play a round or two when you're in town Todd! I'll be looking forward to it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

DJ
Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013