Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2003 ams. s.n.c. paul b. johnson st. pk.

Posted by jim 
jim
2003 ams. s.n.c. paul b. johnson st. pk.
October 13, 2002 07:58AM
well this will be a great one . i cannot wait for this , there will be two courses to play. there will be meals and lodging for $25 per night. that will include a bed, supper , breakfast , and lunch. so for $50 you can not beat it. the area across the lake from the course will be head quaters and the second 18 holes ,yes there will be 18 holes by then. please remember we can not go in that area but on tournament days.that area is closed any other time.as soon as you know you are going to this you might want to pay your first night to hold your spot. this will be for friday and saturday night only . if you want to rent a cabin or stay in the camp ground the phone # is 601-582-7721, if this works out we might try to do it at all paul b. events. the date is august 16th and 17th. if you stay in the group camp there will be alot of extra things for you to do.by the way the meals are great , breakfast will be eggs bacon and things like that and supper will be a complete meal. we will get a menu up soon . thanks , well go out and ace one.
ps by the way how many players would like to stay there at other events. all you would ned is a blanket and covers , the are ac and heat. jim
Hey Jim,

I just called Paul B. to get reservations for a cabin for the weekend of Aug 16th and 17th and the ranger I talked to said that is the first he has heard about a tournament that weekend.

I was just writing to make sure that the 16th and 17th of Aug is the dates for the 2003 Ams tournament.

Thanks

cc
jim
Re: 2003 ams. s.n.c. paul b. johnson st. pk.
October 19, 2002 03:51PM
i will check ,jim
Been gone a while, Jim. Where the heck is Paul B. Johnson State Park? RWC
zplasticmaster
October 24, 2002 08:27AM
Hattiesburg, Mississippi. And contrary to popular belief, there are disc golfers here.
zplastic, I'm well aware of the Miss. golfers, but mostly those from the northern end of the state! I've played quite a bit at Tupelo and Tishomingo, but maybe I can get down your way this coming year. But I remember a time when there really were NO disc golfers from Miss. But that may have just been a myth <G> Miss. is really kicking with disc golf courses, thanks to Jim and SNDG. Keep up the good work. RWC
Yeah us southern boys are'nt to shaby imean we boy from the burg have kicked @#$%& in the last few toureys everyone have there game face on cause pbj is our home course and we do go down without a fight so we will be waiting everyone just show up for a great tourey
Rick, man we're trying to make us So. Miss boys look a little better. And every time you put something on this forum you set us back two steps. I mean is there any periods in that statement or is it just a REALLY long sentence. And what's up with the statement that we "do go down without a fight", don't you mean "WE DON'T GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT". A little proof reading might not hurt, just to keep our image up a little. Na just f'kin with you! I'll see you at the "B" on Sunday.
:^p
November 01, 2002 02:48PM
roflmao
jim
November 02, 2002 03:22PM
that is the right date for the am snc, do not miss this one, it will be the best by far , i need someone in hattiesburg area to look for sponsors . players packages will depend on sponsors , i will have packages ready nve 15th. i would like to give mach 4 portables wiyh the wheel on them this year. i will be going to paul b soon to lay the other 9 holes out. it will be great to play 18 across the lake . as soon as you know that you are going to the snc you need to put a night deposit down to hold you a spot in the bunk house. jim
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013