Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bud Hill/Shelby Forest Tourney!!

Posted by Brad 
Bud Hill/Shelby Forest Tourney!!
October 15, 2002 11:15AM
Hey Hey! First Weekend in November is coming up and that means the Bud Hill/ Shelby Forest Tournament!!

All the information can be found at Memphisdiscgolf.com Make sure you Hit Refresh on your browser. The info is on the opening page. We have been having slight problems with the site. :D

On a related matter, we apologize to those who have signed up for the Messege Boards at the Memphisdiscgolf site but have been waiting for approval to post. We didn't know we had to Approve each one individually! That has now been corrected.

See you all at Bud Hill !!

Brad
jim
Re: Bud Hill/Shelby Forest Tourney!!
October 19, 2002 03:53PM
i will try to be there ,i go to the doc in a few days and hopefully i can go, nothing could be any better than to be there , most fun wins ,jim
Danny
October 20, 2002 08:42AM
Jim: We hope you can make it, good luck at the doc. We will cook Friday nite but not a dinner sat. We will cook for the ams lunch sat for they play Budhill sat. The grills will be open for any one who needs them for the weekend. Maybe we can all bring something and all cook whatever. Danny & Barbara
jim
October 21, 2002 07:44PM
i think that is great ideal ,we will bring some conecuh sausage , so lite that grill ,jim
d
October 23, 2002 09:29PM
i am from hattiesburg, ms and have heard a lot about how much fun yall have. your neighbor came to paul b. about a month ago and joined me and a friend in a round they said i had to come. if my budget allows i will see yall in november
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013