Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Greenwood Gobbler - Nov 16

Posted by vl 
vl
Greenwood Gobbler - Nov 16
October 17, 2002 08:42AM
This annual event was not listed on the SN Tournament web page.

In an effort to spread the word and help promote turnout, here is some basic event info...

Greenwood Gobbler - SNQ
Greenwood Park - Baker LA
Saturday, Nov 16
2 Rounds
The Zinger
Re: Greenwood Gobbler - Nov 16
October 28, 2002 08:54PM
just a reminder!!!!
jim
October 29, 2002 07:43AM
sorry it is up , hope everyone makes it i think that the last one till 2003 , hope to be there jim
November 01, 2002 02:11PM
Just a reminder. If any one is interested, there is free camping at the Greenwood park, just the other side of the street from hole 8. There are hookups, but I think that they are for RV's or something. By the SNDG championships next year, I plan on having the bathroom cleaned and fixed up, as well as making sure that there are regular plugs and that they work.
Besides that, every one come out and support the southern nationals, and the new SSW that reigns in this area.

Peace,
Willy BT
November 01, 2002 07:44PM
will what is the bt for is that for BAGGER TIME
November 04, 2002 11:41AM
BIRMINGHAM TIMMONS thank you very much. @#$%& Toad
November 05, 2002 04:49AM
Birmingham, bagger...tomayto, tomahto.

=8)
vl
November 05, 2002 11:00AM
blown tire?
(due to debris in the runway approach)

:^p

does anyone have info on the greenwood event?

t times

entry fees

which t boxes (orange + white or red?)
November 07, 2002 09:11AM
i like vl's saying better blown tire

Will (blown Tire) Timmons

@#$%&
Toad
The Zinger
November 07, 2002 11:37AM
Trying to get a copy of the Flyer for the tournament.
Misty said they are being printed as I type.
November 12, 2002 12:21AM
What's tee time this Saturday?
November 12, 2002 04:44AM
Most likely 10am, with a 9:30 player meeting.
November 12, 2002 01:06PM
Goby is correct sir. (although I don't have a flier either) I'm sure it is like most all of our 1 day tourney's, sign up from 8-9:30 player's meeting then tee off at 10:00.
I'm sure we'll play the orange tee's first rd, everyone (with blues thrown in on the few holes for the div's that usually play them) then red for open and adv and masters (unless there is a problem with this for anyone) Masters and adv should play red I believe so they can compare their overall score with the open division. orange - orange for open woman, am, am mast, with the blues thrown in for am women, jr, nov, beg.

CTP on hole 8 for all divisions, not quite sure what yet, maybe an autographed disc by Des Reading, the reigning woman's champ, and one of the nicest people that I have ever played with. Man she is good!

On a side note, sponsers, ideas, all sorts of stuff to do for the 2003 SNDG Champs. Any and all help / ideas will be greatly appriciated.

Later,
Willy "blown tire" Timmons
vl
November 15, 2002 11:25AM
thanks to the baker locals for cleaning up the course this week...
bobby raked all the t boxs

\ from the National Weather Service
LOWERED RAIN CHANCES FIRST PERIOD

.TODAY...CLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 60S. SOUTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 10 MPH SHIFTING TO THE NORTHWEST. CHANCE OF RAIN 50 PERCENT.

.TONIGHT...CLOUDY IN THE EVENING AND THEN BECOMING MOSTLY CLOUDY. ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS EARLY. LOWS IN THE UPPER 40S. NORTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH. CHANCE OF RAIN 10 PERCENT.

.SATURDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY IN THE MORNING AND THEN CLEARING. BREEZY. HIGHS IN THE MID 50S. NORTHWEST WINDS 15 TO 20 MPH.

.SATURDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR AND TURNING COLD. BREEZY. LOWS IN THE MID 30S.

see ya at greenwood!! whoohoo!
vl
November 18, 2002 01:20AM
thanks to WillyBT for steppin up and taking R Cooks place and running these events...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013