Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

griff

Posted by jeff 
griff
October 21, 2002 12:24PM
OK GRIFF IM TRIED OF SEEING YOUR NAME AT THE TOP 1ST PLACE SO IM COMMING BACK DOWN JUST TO GET YOU .SO I HOPE YOUR READY CUZZ HERE I COME YOUR GOING DOWN .

HAWK
Re: griff
October 21, 2002 02:04PM
Hawk, You're on big dog! See ya at the Hill!! Brad, I know you're watching...sounds like our advanced party is gonna be thumpin'. Coady..I remember Doxey!! Fair and Kenny I hope our final rounds are together..at the top of the heap, of course. Gotta go practice my putt!! BPG
jim
October 21, 2002 07:41PM
maybe ill bring my little matthew to play advance , hope to see you at bud hill , we will take side bets, jim
October 21, 2002 11:14PM
Griff, I'm looking forward to playing with you at the hill. I'm still trying to replace my valkyrie that has the locust tree thorns stuck through it from that tree in rosedale. Hope the law practice is going well and your not having trouble sleeping at night. Be sure to take iron supplements this week so your body can replenish the billions of red blood cells that you left in the bellies of all the hungry Anopholes gambiae that were pestering us in rosedale.
Take it easy muther putter!!

p.s. What's in that bag .....hey, what you got in that Bag??
October 22, 2002 10:22AM
Griff/Fair/Kenny,

I took Rosedale off to let you three to keep getting more and more cocky. Its fun playing against you guys because it makes me want to get better because I get sick of the bragging. I want to be the one who brags dang it. The Advanced Division is becoming more and more fun, even with Tiger Griff suddenly finding his putting game. Too bad we can't find a gag. ;D

Brad

p.s. Fair and Kenny and Coady all suck. Griff is a given.
October 22, 2002 11:05AM
well well well it looks like we got a game .griff i just have three words for you (just bring it)that is if you still have it .and jim tell matthew i look forward to playing a good match with him he is a putting machine.oh griff one more thing beer beer beer beer and did i say beer remember this is bud hill.ha ha ha

hawk
October 22, 2002 11:06AM
Brad--I thought you missed Rosedale because of your 2003 calendar photo shoot. Least that's what Coady said?!? Said he missed 'cause he was holding white umbrellas for you outside a van down by the river.

Besides poking fun at the competition simply makes us all concentrate all the harder. It's been a while since I've been competitive in this division. I hope we all drive each other to our best rounds ever.

I know I'll need every stroke if 'lil Matt O. is in the mix. You go boy!!!

Besides I unfortunately have a habit of getting slaughtered in the hometown tourneys--I'm still picking up bloody rags from the 65 out of 66 at the Hill. Best of luck to all--I hope our division turns a few Pro heads along the way too. BPG
October 22, 2002 11:09AM
Hawk--the best part of the mystery is to see who shows up and in what form. Just remember--this tourney falls right before my birthday--I'm IN!!! Now, let me see, where's the best place to park my keg, uh.. tent I mean...
October 22, 2002 12:17PM
ok griff i know you are use to hearing this .YOUR GOING DOWN .i have a point in case i wont to play pro so i will come back down there just to play you maybe we can play in the same group if you shoot well enough to be in the leader group that is .

hawk
chitchatdiser.com
October 22, 2002 07:35PM
Haven't you guys ever heard of yahoo messenger...Geez!
October 22, 2002 10:13PM
i belive both us us were at work when we did this so if it upset you sorry wait no im not get over it

hawk
October 24, 2002 06:47PM
whats this? someone typin smack to one of us.....southaven that is. i think griffman better watch out.........we're gonna make sure hawk is ready.......better than ever... the question is ......it doesnt matter what the question is.......................you boys better bring a lunch ......... BIG DOGS from Southaven
chitchatdiser.com
October 24, 2002 07:17PM
Actually I love to see this chit chat...I come here everynight for entertainment! Geez! I gotta get out more...;-(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013