Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SN Doubles Championhsip in Tupelo, MS

Posted by lesliez 
SN Doubles Championhsip in Tupelo, MS
June 20, 2008 08:19AM
I'm hoping for a tremendous turnout from the ladies at the doubles championship! I know most cities have more than one lady playing, so start talking it up, and making teams, please :) Use this post to find a partner, too. Post here if you want to play, but need a partner. Make sure you put what division you want to play!

Shannon Simmons and I are playing Pro Women. I believe Marla Lenox and Judy Haydel are playing Advanced (even though I'm hoping they will move up so we don't have one team divisions....NO FUN!)

So... Mobile, Lousiana, Memphis, Little Rock, Texas, Alabama, Mississippi... Where you at???

This will be so much fun!

Leslie E.
Re: SN Doubles Championhsip in Tupelo, MS
June 25, 2008 10:43AM
Is there anybody out there?
June 25, 2008 02:38PM
We'll will not be there..ya'll have fun.

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
June 26, 2008 08:11AM
Anybody???? This thread is dead!!!
June 26, 2008 12:24PM
I won't be there, either. Good luck to all that do make it, however.

Emily
July 09, 2008 03:37PM
Alright!!! This awesome tournament is only little over a week away! I am getting so excited! So far I only know of two Pro Women teams...Meghan F. and Steph E. (Team Memphis), and Shannon and I (Team No Name:) AND one Advanced women's team (Marla and Judy).

If there are any am women that would like to play...I know a young lady who needs a partner...she is from Tupelo (home field advantage:) and she is really good! So, if you need a partner post here, and I will get ya'll in contact ;)

I really hope everyone puts this one on your schedule!
See ya'll soon,
Leslie E.
July 09, 2008 10:03PM
Leslie,

Who is your person that needs a partner and what division? Libby Denby er.... Forrester (forgot she got married -- sorry JK!) is/was looking for a partner. Or are we talking about the same person?

Judy
July 14, 2008 09:12AM
Thanks, Leslie, for the post. Libby Forrester and Mandy Sharp have teamed up for a run at the SNDGDC title in the Am Women's division.
July 14, 2008 09:19AM
COOL! Glad Libby could find a partner. She's too good to not get to play.
July 14, 2008 03:23PM
I love how things work out!) I'm so excited about this tournament!
July 15, 2008 11:06PM
StaceyP and I will be there!!! (The Cat part of the JTP & Cat anyway)

Forever BOB
WDGA #106
July 15, 2008 11:38PM
WOOHOO! The more the merrier! (More women means more potential babysitting help!)

:-)

See you there!

Judy
July 21, 2008 02:50PM
A special thanks to Libby Forrester for teaming with Mandy. And, you can all be very proud of the young ladies for a stellar performance. Madison, Carrie, and Mandy are some pretty great kids!
July 21, 2008 03:44PM
I'll say! I hate that I didn't get to witness any of the great golf that those three ladies played, but I'm also glad I wasn't competing against it either! Between these three young ladies and the stellar competitive play of Libby Forrester I'm sorry that I don't live in North Mississippi any more.

Judy
July 21, 2008 04:07PM
Congrats Ladies...Judy I told you, ya'll should have played open!!..

To all the winners...SWEET!!!.. Libby and Mandy..I knew ya'll had it..I've seen both of you play..and WOW..I need to tighten up. Now to My "DoG", My "HomiE", My "P"..Megan way to go...see you didn't even need me.

I hope Ya'll missed me..hehehaha

Cat..ER?? What ?!?! you got me worried.

Stacy..I hope to play with you soon.

Now on to the Good Stuff..SNPC..Who's going, besides Emily and of course Leslie :) oh yea and myself :P

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2008 04:08PM by Snap.
July 21, 2008 07:03PM
It was terrific, lesliez, I am so sorry I didn't get to meet you. There was a couple of times I saw you but you were obviously headed some place "on a mission" and I didn't want to stop you. Hope to officially meet you soon.

Forever BOB
WDGA #106
July 21, 2008 08:17PM
Hey Cat..Sorry I missed you too...Being at different courses makes it harder to run into people. The mission was probably.. the SHADE :) It was so HOT!!! Sorry to hear about the difficult ending to the weekend. I hope all is well with ya'll! Hopefully I'll catch you at the next one!

What a wonderful turnout for this tournament! The number of ladies playing this weekend was exciting! Lots of great golf! Wonderful to see the growth with the youth at this tournament...especially with the ladies division! This sport is catching on so quickly.

Steph and Meghan..."Memphis Chicks"...ripped it up this weekend! So, did Mandy and Libby! Congrats Ladies!!!

See ya'll at the next one!
Leslie E.
July 22, 2008 09:37AM
Snap
Now on to the Good Stuff..SNPC..Who's going, besides Emily and of course Leslie :) oh yea and myself :P

After having to miss last year, I know I'll be there in Masters. Already sent my money.
July 22, 2008 11:23AM
Thank you snap.......I might not have needed you but @#$%& I MISSED YOU, and now, I can't be your "P" next year...Me and Steph have a title to defend. I got super lucky with Steph...she stepped it up when the going got tough. Thanks for being my partener Steph. Thanks for being an awesome person, Leslie, I love golfing with you....I will see you all at the SNPC.
July 22, 2008 11:49AM
Next year...Fine..I'm sure I can find a P..to take all of you down..HAHAHAHA

as a matter of fact..Jennifer will do just fine..You Pro's need to watch out for this little one..

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
July 22, 2008 12:22PM
You dam straight watch out for me! lol!
July 22, 2008 12:59PM
Jennifer?!?! From where? I'm a little scared already.....do you have any idea where it will be next year?....I already can't wait.
July 22, 2008 02:08PM
LOL..She from MobTown..she's been playing about 3 months, and she can drive almost as far as I can, and pretty consistant..

Not sure where it will be next year..The city that wants it, will bid for it next year...so your guess is as good as mine.

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
August 12, 2008 05:42PM
Snap
The city that wants it, will bid for it next year...so your guess is as good as mine.

I hope it's closer than Tupelo. That was a horrid drive. :(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013