Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SNDC Teams?

Posted by lesliez 
SNDC Teams?
June 09, 2009 03:20PM
Hello Ladies,

So, who's going to play the Southern Nationals Doubles Championship? I'm too excited about this one! It's going to be a vacation week for me ;) I just can't wait.

Shannon Simmons/ Leslie Easterling---Pro Women

So what other women's teams are planning on playing? It will be a blast :)

Leslie E.
Re: SNDC Teams?
June 13, 2009 01:34PM
Well unless something has changed and no one told me, Team DayCastle will be there!!!
June 13, 2009 06:10PM
Hope you two are playing Pro Women..Or your way baggin' lol ;P

I unfortunately will have too work...Unless I can pull something off, I will miss another SNDC..*sigh* I just started a new job, which I cannot loose..so disc golf will have to wait.

If something changes soon, I will be looking for a Partner.

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
June 13, 2009 06:18PM
Can't play anything but Pro Women as we both cashed in the last six months. Wouldn't want to have to play against the other Castle team anyway. :)
June 13, 2009 06:29PM
No changes Cat! I'll be there. It should be a great weekend.
June 14, 2009 10:08AM
I know your playing Pro..you play masters... I was saying you should be playing with the Pro women..not Pro Master... *smile*

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
June 14, 2009 02:07PM
Didn't think there would be enough teams for a Master's division so just planned on playing Pro. There was no Master's division last year for the women, that is what I was going off of.

Take care, Snap. Talk at ya later.

Me
June 15, 2009 12:57PM
SNAP, does that mean I need to find a new roomie for the trailer? Let me know ASAP, and I will let MIke know who will be in there instead. I don't want him to give my trailer away :)

If we don't see you there. Catch you are the championships :)
Leslie E.
June 15, 2009 02:32PM
i won't give it away; i will just change it to your name.
June 16, 2009 11:20AM
Any Am Women teams out there??????
June 16, 2009 08:27PM
Yeah ^^^^ Rissa / Charlee will be there, unless something has changed.
June 17, 2009 01:28PM
So far it sounds like there are four teams....2 am and 2 pro. HELLO ladies....are ya'll out there. This is too much fun to miss!

I'm sooooo excited :)

Thanks MIke! I just read this post, after I sent you one on the SNDC reservations thread....SORRY!
June 17, 2009 02:01PM
Sorry ladies, but the female Haydel is out as she is (yet again) great (big) with child.

I also know Libby Forrester is out of commission for a while with a broken leg.

I see that Randy Sharp is playing. If someone knows of a positive, clean-living, respectful lady that wants to play doubles you might check with Randy to see if Mandy will be available to play as I have not seen her name.

Have fun!
June 21, 2009 05:36PM
I was at Blue Angel last weekend. The course looks great. I'd be there/play; however, I do not have a partner. Hope you ladies have fun!
June 21, 2009 07:49PM
Jender, what division do you usually play? There will probably be some ladies there in need of a partner, too.

I know Marla Lenox will be there for sure, but has no partner yet, last time I talked to her. She usually plays Advanced Women and sometimes Pro Women.

Basically, if you showed up on Thursday or Friday, I bet you could find a partner :) I got the impression you live near there, so if you wanted to play you should :)
June 22, 2009 09:08AM
Judy, thanks for recommending Mandy. She will be at a church camp that week and won't be attending this year. :-(
June 22, 2009 09:13AM
Fun for her!!!!

I loved the church camp I grew up going to so much that once I was in college I spent 4 summers being a counselor at it. I hope she has a blast.
June 22, 2009 01:25PM
Leslie,

I don't live close to Pensacola actually. I'm 3 hours away in LA. Was just there checking out the course while in the area.

I play Am. I'd love to play with Marla if she still hasn't found a partner. Do you or anyone else know how I can get in touch with her?

Thanks,

Jen Dhir
June 22, 2009 01:43PM
Sorry, but Marla is already spoken for.
June 22, 2009 02:00PM
Okey doke. Thanks for the info, Judy.

I don't really know anyone or any other AM women for that matter; so if someone's looking for a partner, let me know.

Otherwise, count me out.

Later.

Jen Dhir
June 22, 2009 03:56PM
hopefully me and steph will be there :)
June 22, 2009 06:57PM
Jender,

My wife Shannon is looking for a partner. She won the Smackdown in Am women last year. We live in Natchez....maybe we can get you two together in BR one day and play a round?

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
June 23, 2009 03:18PM
Looks like everything works out :) This just keeps getting better and better!

See ya'll soon!
June 27, 2009 12:17AM
Hogman,

Let's talk at the Hub City Open.

Jen Dhir
July 10, 2009 04:44PM
Renee' and I talked about being partners. I will double check Sunday at Ladies League. If not, then I will need a partner.

This will be my first tourney back after my shoulder surgery. But I have been palying left handed, so I will be playin one way or another. lol.

Jennifer
July 10, 2009 05:16PM
Nicki Douglas out of the Birmingham area plays with both hands. Its a great asset to her game and a huge advantage against her competition. Even after your shoulder completely heals keep playing using both hands. Sorry. Back to the discussion of SN Doubles teams.
July 13, 2009 08:07AM
Anyone know of any AM ladies still looking for a partner?

Hogman's wife, Shannon, won't be able to make it to P-cola this weekend; so I have no partner (once again). If' ya'll know of anyone, send them my way, please.

My e-mail is jen.dhir@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Jen Dhir
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013