Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Attention ladies... topic of importance in the General section.

Posted by Gilligan 
Attention ladies... topic of importance in the General section.
February 27, 2010 11:19PM
There is a discussion going on about letting Pro Women step over and play in the Am Men field if they want to. All to often you ladies have to play in single person division.

I have proposed that they should allow you ladies to play with the Am Men if you would like to as that would probably make for some fun competition vs just playing alone all day.

Come on over and let your voice be heard!

[www.sndg.org]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2010 11:20PM by Gilligan.
Re: Attention ladies... topic of importance in the General section.
February 28, 2010 11:08AM
Please do so. A lot of guys are speaking on your behalf and we need your opinions.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
March 01, 2010 08:17PM
I agree I think it would be great to have this option for the ladies of our sport . ! person in your division is not very competitive for some who thrive on competition. I think it would be great for the pro women to compete with am or adv men where-ever they choose

leo otto
March 01, 2010 09:49PM
If you are seeing this...please check out the thread. A few ladies have voiced their opinion, and the more the merrier!

Leslie
March 02, 2010 05:50AM
Leslie, that thread isn't really obvious for ladies who might only visit occasionally. Which one is it?
March 02, 2010 11:33AM
Sue there is a link in the original post. :p

Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
March 02, 2010 04:12PM
It is stated "SN Board Talk" I believe. I hope that helps Sue.

Leslie
March 15, 2010 07:25PM
I just posted this to POG thread. This is a good example of what is wrong with our TD's.

100% of Open Women paid out. two of two
75% of Master Women paid out. three of four

57% of Am Women paid out..........................................four of seven.

There is something wrong with this, it is upside down. :(

All the am girls deserved payout before the Pro field got anymore than the prescribed 50% (more than required) that should have been paid out.

Pay everyone the same, either we all get the "standard" or we ALL get paid something.

AND YOU WONDER WHY MORE WOMEN DON'T PLAY. It is the girls just starting that need the "extras"
Maybe more girls don't play because some women disc golfers are so self-centered they forget that the tournament you're crying about raised over $2000 for charity?
March 16, 2010 08:21AM
If it was for charity, why pay out more than prescribed. Let the "extra" go to that said charity.
Life is a bit more complex than that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013