Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Where will the lady disc golfers be?

Posted by John K 
Re: Where will the lady disc golfers be?
November 02, 2003 07:39PM
It was a fun day and nice to see 23 ladies playing....Dina did a great job with the tournament...and everybody came out a winner....Marla did beat me and she took my 38 ladies bag tag and we also traded my 105 bag tag....my numbers are now 39 and 151 on the bag tags......Marla had a wonderful round of 59 and I had a 68...some of the girls who were actually in the tee party did lots better than me....congrats to all.....

Beth/Icey
Addie
November 02, 2003 07:46PM
Any Pro women going to the one day this Saturday at the new Trace park in Tupelo?
November 02, 2003 08:01PM
Addie, we welcome you over. We changed up some of the tees for ams and women, so dont think you are going to stomp our course the same way again;) Bring a group over, you cant beat a great one day tourney on a relatively new course. Everyone has a chance.... no real home field advantage as of yet.
Addie
November 02, 2003 08:36PM
Ha Ha Ha, Print. Tell Brandon to read my "Useful Disc Retrieving" thread!!
I had SUCH a blast with y'all. This course is awesome!! A lot of skill shots needed, imo, and KNOW YOUR WIND!!! LOL
November 02, 2003 09:26PM
My next tourney probably is Alabama states...in Huntsville in Dec....
Addie
November 04, 2003 06:50AM
Lori!!!

Are you going to West Monroe's one day after Thanksgiving? Chad and I will be in Jackson and are wanting to come that way! Let me know...would love to see ya!!
November 05, 2003 04:41PM
Dicky & I are going to try to make it to the turkey shoot I let you know as it gets closer.

Lori
Addie
November 06, 2003 10:03PM
Any women coming to Huntsville for our Alabama States Tournament on Dec. 6-7?We're playing Redstone!! Please support our Tournament if you can make it! We tend to travel all over supporting our fellow states, but have trouble getting people to travel here...NO IDEA WHY. We have AWESOME courses!! Come and see!!!
Addie
November 09, 2003 09:14PM
Ok....

Are the women hybernating already!!! :o)
Who's going to the West Monroe Turkey Shoot on November 29th?
The course is AMAZING!!!
November 10, 2003 08:04AM
Yes we are hibernating....do not like the cold and the wind....

Icey

P.S. Don't let the name fool you..I am no lover of ice...or cold....has a different meaning.....lol
Addie
November 11, 2003 06:34AM
Lori and Robin,
Can you make it down/up for the Alabama States? Have you played Huntsville? We'd love to have y'all!! (Unless you both beat me! LOL Just teasin')
Debbie and I are going to the Greenwood tourney this weekend. Any more AM WOMEN going?
November 12, 2003 07:27PM
Addie,

Not sure if we can make it that weekend Dicky's son is training now at Ft. Hood, TX and being shipped out for Iraq and he will be home sometime in Dec. before he leaves for parts unknown. we are going to try b'ham the following weekend if things work out I'll let you know!

Peace Luv & Discgolf
Happy Golfing!
Lori
November 13, 2003 10:43AM
Next tourney probably Alabama States and possibly Birmingham not sure yet....

Icey
November 13, 2003 02:47PM
Hey Ladies,

I already have a 1 recreational level lady signed up for the states. I would love to see lots of you come out. You could win one of these!

[www.west-point.org]
November 13, 2003 02:59PM
who is the 1 recreational lady?......hmmmm...I will probably be there unless something drastic happens

Icey
November 13, 2003 05:17PM
and 2 Intermediate ladies also. Lynn Boyd is the lady playing recreational. She just started playing recently.

I have a dozen people registered so far and 25% are ladies. I guess you gals think ahead.
November 14, 2003 06:24AM
2 intermediate.....yes us women plan ahead..but you never know what kind of monkey wrench can foul up plans......but we are good at that.....planning ahead.

Icey
ARE THE ONLY WOMEN AT GREENWOOD THIS SAT. DEBBIE AND SARAH FROM P'COLA???
November 14, 2003 11:53AM
I'm sorry ya'll, but I'm going to fall off of the Disc Golfing radar for a while. I have to get my thesis finished by early April and so weekend romps are out for me for a while. Time to do work. Miss you all, and I'll be popping up at tournaments every now and then so that you don't forget about me. :)
Addie
November 15, 2003 05:28PM
We'll miss you Judy. When you get back out you'll play Pro, right? :o)

Good luck with your thesis. I enjoyed playing with you in Tupelo.

Take care!
Addie
November 28, 2003 10:28AM
There are a lot of women already signed up to come to Alabama States in Huntsville!!! This is GREAT!!! Come join the fun girls!
November 28, 2003 08:45PM
Hope I get to make it......still do not know yet.....

Icey
Just wondering if any women will be coming to Blue Angel in Pensacola Dec 13 ? Come play and have fun with Sarah Free and Deb B!
December 05, 2003 01:51PM
Sorry cannot make it down there...but might be fun if we could get away next year sometime to come down there to Pensacola....I think that there is a tournament in Birmingham that date too...

Icey
Any ladies going to Fairhope tourney Jan 3?
Deb,

Marla may be at that tournament, but I stress may. It depends on when we get off work on Friday.

Josh
December 30, 2003 11:53PM
My next tournament probably is the Ice bowl in Columbus on Jan 10th I think....and the next day is Tupelo...probably will be traveling to these tournaments...or right now that is the plan...

Icey
Addie
January 12, 2004 09:02PM
Birmingham the 17th!! Be there!!!
January 20, 2004 01:05PM
Probably not playing but going to Tishomingo Ice bowl...just hanging out and helping.....

After that possibly Huntsville Feb 14th......unless they have a karate workout the week before my test....then probably will miss it....

Icey
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users

kch
Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013