Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Where will the lady disc golfers be?

Posted by John K 
Re: Where will the lady disc golfers be?
January 29, 2004 12:13PM
Next one probably for me is Wall Doxey....and then possibly Huntsville...something may come up though about Huntsville...not sure yet....

Icey
Tony Bass
January 29, 2004 02:04PM
For all you ladies out there, don't miss this years ice bowl! There were 8 Pro Women last year, and this there will be at least one more. Our local Lady Pro, Jenn Webb is going to be there with her game face on. So all you ladies better bring yours as well. It'll be one you don't want to miss!

Tony Bass
Is there usually a good turn out for am women? I'll be there along with Randall Hearn and John Linton. We'll be arriving late Friday night. Looking forward to this one, it will be the first time to play there. Lisa Hearn
January 30, 2004 10:14AM
Lisa - last year there were 10 am women. Thanks to Brian you can pull up last years tournaments to see how many played in what division. Just go to the tournament results link and change from this season to last season to see them...

Are there ladies that will be attending Hobbit Tourney on 2/14 - and the Mardis Gras Madness the following weekend?
February 09, 2004 12:22PM
After Huntsville if we go my next one will either be Tishomingo or Florence in March....sorry hard to make it down there.....

Icey
Marla will be at the Alabama Amateur Open this weekend in Montgomery.
Addie
February 18, 2004 08:12PM
I'll be at the Crosstown in Hendersonville, Tn the 28-29th
Wanted to let the ladies know that the City of Mobile Championships, March 13-14 will include a final six hole safari continuation. In the past, only the top four Open players got in, but thanks to a donation by Shorty Hammac, the Mobile Area Disc Golf Association will also have the top four Pro Women players (and ties) teeing first for that six hole continuation and playing for $10 per hole extra skins money).

This tournament is the coming out party for MAGDA ... There will be doubles on Friday, a great new course to play ... not once, but twice ... putting contest, distance contest ... again, women will have their own divisional prizes ... a great players party at the Sherrods ... and some nice Gulf Coast hospitality and disc golf.

We would love to have y'all come on down ...

Looking forward to seeing you,

Chris LaSonde
March 01, 2004 10:07AM
Sounds cool Chris....but sorry will be in Tishomingo that weekend....seems to be a pretty good bunch of Am women that will be competing in that one....do not do the Pro yet.....

Everybody needs to come out to Florence also on March 20-21. Our course is very lady friendly....we usually get a good women turnout here....

Icey
March 05, 2004 08:32AM
Next two tournaments for me......Tishomingo and Florence....after that probably Tupelo the first weekend in April.....

Icey
Deb B
March 12, 2004 08:06AM
Chris:
Am Woman from Pensacola will be there. I'm coming to see you win!
Addie
March 15, 2004 06:23AM
Florence! 3/20-21
Deb B
March 19, 2004 11:38AM
March 27th - Blue Angel Park, Pensacola, FL
AM Women
March 19, 2004 11:51AM
Florence March 20,21 then probably
Bowling Green April 3-4 maybe
Memphis May 1-2 or whatever that weekend is....

Icey
Addie
March 28, 2004 08:49PM
TAX TOURNEY!!! April 17-18
March 31, 2004 08:00AM
Miki will be at the Tax Tourney the 17th & 18 of April, from there, the next stop will be Bud Hill the first weekend in May. Can't Miss the Hill. . .

If we get the funding, we hope to get to the 2004 Pro/Am Worlds in Des Moines the middle of August, Miki will be 17 on the 18th, would be a great birthday present don't you think?

We are planning on getting down to Poplarville for the Southern National Championships Labor Day weekend.

And, of course there is the 30th Annual Alabama State Championships, when they get scheduled, Miki is defending a four year title!

And she will be at Tishomingo Fall.

Dg Guy - Disc GOlf Plaques & Awards
417-876-2197 House
417-296-6560 Cell

Know what you throw. . .
. . . throw what you know!
Addie
March 31, 2004 03:34PM
Proud daddy!! :o)
Addie
April 24, 2004 07:08AM
BUD HILL, BABY!!!!
April 30, 2004 10:18AM
Next Tourney: Bud Hill
After that: Huntsville

that is all I know of right now....cannot make Trace have a karate test that day...big one....and not sure about Columbus either....

Icey
April 30, 2004 10:38AM
Miki will be at the Hill for the Dogwood Classic
Addie
May 06, 2004 09:38PM
THE BLAST!!! Huntsville!!!!
May 14, 2004 06:29AM
Addie,

Please call me. I would like to come to huntsville and I need a place to stay.

501 812-6671

Thanks
Lori
Addie
May 15, 2004 02:18AM
Lori,

YEAH!!!! Call me!!! 256-489-5128 or 256-656-3048. It's too early to call you now...but you may be awake going over the course in your head for YOUR tourney! :o) Sure wish Chad and I could be there! :o( Too much going on right now, though. Hey, I got my first Ace the other day! :o) In doubles and Chad was my partner!! YEAH!!!

See ya,
Addie
May 17, 2004 12:32PM
I am not yet sure I will be able to play...but most definately will try to make it over there during the tournament...gotta see the job situation...it is looking pretty good that I will be able to attend...but you never know....looks like we will be driving back and forth home also since we do not have a place to stay...since Paul has prior committments....

Icey
Stacey
May 17, 2004 10:14PM
Whooowhoooo way to go Addie with the ace!!! :O)
Addie
May 18, 2004 06:10AM
THANKS!!! FINALLY!!! :o)
May 18, 2004 05:08PM
Addie,

DARN! You are tied with me now. . . . the hole I aced does not even exist anymore! Old hole 13 at Tish.

You go any extra floor space for the Blast, unless Miki either gets a raise, or pays me back what she owes me. . . might be hard to do a motel!

It seems like it has been YEARS. . .wait, it HAS bees years, since we got to play Mastin Lake! I really liked that course, in fact, one of my fly dyed Leopards liked it so much, it stayed there! Will be a hoot to play them all. . . keep you on your game, no second chances on the same course.

Anyway, congrats on the Ace. . . lookin for #2. . .
Addie
May 20, 2004 05:41AM
Bill,

Sorry for the delay. I just now read this. Unfortunately we aren't having anyone stay here for this tourney. It's my 30th birthday and we have plans outside the tournament. I'm sorry, but I sure will ask around at Doubles tonight for anyone with room! I'll post it here or email you directly! Hope you, as well as others, understand.
May 20, 2004 08:42AM
Hey Addie,

Hope it will be a happy 30th, hope you have a very special B-day.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users

Guests: 59
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013