Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tourny Check In

Posted by Snap 
Re: Tourny Check In
March 11, 2011 10:43AM
Have fun at the Pot of Gold ladies! Hate to miss it this year!
March 11, 2011 02:34PM
We'll miss you, Bolty! Hope to see you soon!
March 16, 2011 10:50AM
Tourny in Mobile Sunday. It's a Fundraiser for the Smackdown. It will be a good chance to practice for the COM in a couple weeks... If any of ya'll would like to come out, we'd LOVE to have ya! 20$ all divisions, and it's to Help the Southside guy's out.. They ALWAY's throw the BEST one day tourney around!

Municipal Sunday two rounds of 18.. Come one come all!

If anyone needs a place to stay, I have a bedroom or two. call me 251-391-1704

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
March 16, 2011 04:45PM
Snap Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
They ALWAY's throw the BEST
> one day tourney around!

I don't know :) I went to the most kick-butt one day tournament EVER on Sunday (Roc Run in Memphis, TN), and this is the second year I've been because......IT IS THE BEST ONE DAY EVER ;) LOL!
March 17, 2011 07:22PM
How would you know...Have you ever been to the SMACKDOWN?!?! It's not only the Biggest and Best One day...But they have the FATTEST payout ;) lol, Come Get You Sum.. Oh don't forget the Belt..hehehe

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
March 17, 2011 09:17PM
I am so looking forward to the SMACKDOWN this year.... I only hope that it is NOT 40 mile an hour winds like last year, lol....and a little more sun than last year too.....Is that too much to ask! :)

I will try and bring the FLORIDA SUNSHINE with me ;) Look forward to seeing all you ladies there!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
March 29, 2011 07:44PM
I'm hoping to play this weekend in Gautier, Me and Jen..

Where ya'll gonna be???

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
March 30, 2011 09:24AM
Tk and I were coming to Gautier, but Tk hurt her back! So not sure!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
Team KeyChains/PDGC President
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
March 30, 2011 10:51AM
Oh man.. That stinks,, Tell her to take it easy, and get better! Missed ya'll this weekend :)

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
March 30, 2011 02:11PM
We really missed being there!! Love playing with you all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
April 27, 2011 09:57AM
Okay ladies ...... who is playing where in the upcoming tourneys??

Me.... Smackdown , Mobile Mixer, Let The Dragons Fly, Life's a Beach Warm up..... that's what I know so far :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
May 12, 2011 08:31AM
Meyers' girls going to Little Rock for the Arkansas State Championship this weekend. Had great time last year, I'm sure this year will be even more fun! After that, who knows....it's getting pretty hot already....
Had a blast at the Dogwood last weekend, even with the rain during the first round! Had a great group of girls to play with, so much fun.
NET
May 13, 2011 03:02PM
I will be at the Arkansas State Championship this weekend also. Let's see, since the SNACs last year I've played a couple local minis and one tournament in Hot Springs last October. This semester school has kept me pretty involved, and the Arkansas State Championship is my reward for finishing finals this past week. I wish I could have gone to more tournaments and just played more in general since it's warmed up here. It will be nice to see those that make it this weekend!

Niki Taylor
May 17, 2011 10:25AM
Headed to Hattiesburg this weekend for Paul B. Hope to see some of y'all out there.

Jen Dhir
May 17, 2011 11:29AM
Jen, If my foot is better by Saturday, I'll see you in Hattisburg...if not GL!

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
May 17, 2011 03:24PM
Good Luck ladies! Hope your foot is better Snap!

Linz.............! Give'em Hail!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronda Key
May 25, 2011 12:59PM
TEAM KEY CHAINS is gearing up for the Citronelle Safari :-)... looking forward to it, have not played this course yet

Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
May 28, 2011 10:58PM
I'm sad about not making it to Hattiesburg last weekend; but I will DEFINITELY be playing at Lake Lowndes in 2 weeks!

Jen Dhir
June 08, 2011 01:36PM
What teams are playing in the City of Mobile Dubs this weekend?
TK / Ronda = am women
and
Syd / Helen = am women

Also looking forward to the Skysouth Doubles @ Chickasaw on the 25th of June. Who else is playing and where?

Wooooo Hooooo

:)

Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2011 01:37PM by KeyChains1.
June 08, 2011 01:44PM
It's awesome to see so many women playing in Mobile this weekend. Good luck to you all! Hopefully I will get to meet y'all and play with y'all soon.

I'll be sweatin' everything out in Lake Lowndes this weekend. Hope to see some familiar faces out there.

Jen Dhir
June 08, 2011 02:15PM
Good Luck @ Lake Lowndes Jen!!

Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
June 16, 2011 04:44PM
Any pro women playing the Cajun Classic this weekend? I'm still on the fence about going...

Jen Dhir
July 31, 2011 05:49PM
Planning to be at Copper Hills in Memphis in September. Tired of this heat, maybe things will cool down a bit by then!! Can't wait to see all the great women there!
December 12, 2011 03:06PM
planning on make it to Mobile area for the Fairhope Jubilee in January!
December 12, 2011 09:39PM
Nice lmeyers! We will be there from Florida! Look forward to it.

Ronda Key
February 02, 2012 11:54AM
Hello ladies..... what upcoming tourney's will everyone be going to??

Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
February 10, 2012 06:52AM
Joe Cain Classic, next weekend :) I'm only of like 4 day's in Feb. :( Jello Shots here I come :)

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
February 10, 2012 12:03PM
Yes Snap!! This is a fun one! I will be in attendance as well, and am hoping for some jello as well! =)

Come on ladies, make the trek to Mobile, stay the night and enjoy Joe Cain Day on Sunday! lots of Revelry to be had!
March 02, 2012 05:27PM
Going to make the Pot of Gold this year! Who else is going?

Vicki
March 02, 2012 05:39PM
:)

Ronda Key
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013